Be brave enough to accept your mortality.

Enjoy your life. When you are dead you are gone.You are not. You no longer exist. When you can accept this, you are well on the way to a happy life.:)

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there are no virgins, you are plant food! Get used to it and be happy!

Enjoy your life. When you are dead you are gone.You are not. You no longer exist. When you can accept this, you are well on the way to a happy life.:)

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there are no virgins, you are plant food! Get used to it and be happy!

I envy your superior knowledge about what the universe has in store for us all :)

I get that, accept it and totally agree live every day as your last. But 13 years ago i was told i had cancer which as well as being the most terrifying thing ever makes you focus on the important stuff in life. However, i still can't get my head round being buried or burned don't know why maybe the finality of it?

That's the way i see it, if it's any different ill let you know.:rolleyes:

How do you know that for sure?:confused:

Archived