Islamists begin their attempts to steal the Egyptian revolution

If the majority of the Egyptians want to vote a certain way (in a democratic fashion), and we don't like the result, what does that say about us ?

That you side with the minority opinion in Egypt.

That you're likely to get a large number of long-term visitors from Egypt sometime in the near future and you will be very sympathetic towards them?

That we're free to like or dislike things?

Or use force to 'dis-lodge' the winning party (like it's been done/tried in Gaza).

That you side with the minority opinion in Egypt.

That you're likely to get a large number of long-term visitors from Egypt sometime in the near future and you will be very sympathetic towards them?

What makes you think that that won't happen if a party (that we don't like), wins ?

Really, with who?

The war crime that was 'Operation Cast Lead' (as well as the illegal blockade which is still in place) against the Palestinians.

I'm surprised you didn't know the Nazi-like actions of a certain 'democracy' in the Middle East (against a civilian population).

The war crime that was 'Operation Cast Lead' (as well as the illegal blockade which is still in place) against the Palestinians.

I'm surprised you didn't know the Nazi-like actions of a certain 'democracy' in the Middle East (against a civilian population).

I thought we were talking about us though. That wasn't us. And it didn't dislodge anybody from power. So you're talking rubbish.

If the majority of the Egyptians want to vote a certain way (in a democratic fashion), and we don't like the result, what does that say about us ?

That we only like democracy when the result suits us?

I wouldn't like the result because it would be likely to bring war in the middle east and that would mean a lot of death and destruction.

The US of Idiot has been arming Egypt since the peace treaty so their defence (That's a laugh) manufacturers could get a large pile of cash.

Of course the US's tame dictator is now in prison and the US is squirming because their arms could so easily be used to start a war in a major oil producing region.

Archived