Islamists begin their attempts to steal the Egyptian revolution

No sorry mate you got it wrong, the Egyptian soldiers sold most of their weapons via the black to the warlords in the 'Horn Of Africa' (Those weapons that they didn't abandon in Sinai:hihi::hihi:).
Ah, yes, quite. The Egyptian soldier. That brave warrior who makes the world tremble. Very remiss of me, thank you for reminding me of their military prowess. They didn't do bad in '73 (well they did, but mentioning that might upset the pro-Arabs on here, so I won't mention it, let's keep it between the two of us, eh?).

CXC3000/Moshe (code name "Agent Troll"), I think what you meant to say is that the Palestinian delusion that they can slaughter the population of a democratic state, as they've taught their children for decades, is sick. Carry on trolling, my brave internet warrior...

CXC3000/Moshe (code name "Agent Troll"), I think what you meant to say is that the Palestinian delusion that they can slaughter the population of a democratic state, as they've taught their children for decades, is sick. Carry on trolling, my brave internet warrior...

Truth hurts, MB ?

The only way to ease that pain is to accept that Israel has engaged in brutality and terror against the Palestinians.

Why is that so hard for you to accept ?

Agent Troll - who is MP? So you admit the Palestinians have been teaching their children for decades that the slaughter of Jews is the truth. Wow, that's a pretty amazing confession old bean. What pain is there to be eased? What am I supposed to be hard for me to accept, that the Palestinians live in a corrupt and basically tribal, political fantasy-land, totally out of touch with their true prospects?

Agent Troll - who is MP?

Meant to say 'MB' :)

So you admit the Palestinians have been teaching their children for decades that the slaughter of Jews is the truth.

No; I've been saying Israeli teachers (teaching) Jewish children how to spread good-will messages to the kids of Gaza and Lebanon :

http://www.zionismontheweb.org/images/IsraelKid1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OoSQDLKzYKc/S-iCUb487vI/AAAAAAAAAKk/dpusMTzvPn8/s640/From+Israel+to+the+children+of+lebanon+with+love+(+by+Israeli+children).jpg

What do you think ?

Hmmm, I believe those are photographs of highly literate and educated kids who appear not to be wearing bomb vests strapped to them by adults. The photos being no different to those from WW2 were folks from democratic countries were photographed writing messages on bombs or artillery shells, (as in your photos), to be "delivered" that other bunch of vile anti-jewish murderers, whom sadly many Arabs, (like Hamas In Gaza for example), agree with. You will know them as the Nazi Germans.

What am I supposed to be hard for me to accept, that the Palestinians live in a corrupt and basically tribal, political fantasy-land, totally out of touch with their true prospects?

To be able to get inside the the Palestinian and radical muslim mind you need to be able to regress 800 years because that is where they still are.

Archived