Play American Football In South Yorkshire....

Mustang44

DONCASTER MUSTANGS are holding a series of Pre-Christmas workouts at Doncaster Town Fields Sports Club. These will take place on Friday evenings beginning at 7.30pm & will last approximately 2 hours each. All are welcome, players or armchair fans.

The first one is this Friday (18th Nov) and is open to everyone, rookies & vets alike. They wiil not be heavy workouts, just a chance for the Mustangs new Head Coach, Tony Potts, and the rest of his coaching staff to assess all the current players and rookies that have enquired about joining the club.

Speaking on the Mustangs website forum, Potts said, " The sessions will not be heavy. My primary objective is to see who we have and to give all the new guys a sense of what we are about and to encorage everyone to be involved with the club. I am really looking forward to Friday night and I look forward to seeing everyone there. "

The surface is synthetic so appropriate footwear should be brought, no studs.

For more details and direction you can call Mark on 07976229447 or mail gm@ doncastermustangs.com

Check the club and it's history out at www .doncastermustangs.com

Come down, give it a try and see if it's for you.

Archived