Blunkett was on the payroll at News of the World at £5,000 per day

And that's just over a year old, whereas an attempt in the last couple of weeks by an MP to suggest they should be reviewed was shouted down (literally) in the House of Commons.

Perhaps you should provide a link to this mythical event. I do believe that The Speaker is there to prevent anything being shouted down, particularly when it is Government policy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/7909379/MPs-to-lose-gold-plated-pensions.html

Perhaps you should provide a link to this mythical event. I do believe that The Speaker is there to prevent anything being shouted down, particularly when it is Government policy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/7909379/MPs-to-lose-gold-plated-pensions.html

Another link from 2010, you really should keep up!

Looking for the reference, watch this space.

Another link from 2010, you really should keep up!

Looking for the reference, watch this space.

The reason that the links date from 2010 is that was when the review was proposed and rather puts lie to your claim that MPs wouldn't discuss a review of their own pensions.

Your link.... Ah... You couldn't provide a link could you? You really should keep up. Put up or shut up.

I have no problem with this. He's just another one of the lads trying his best to scratch a living in a difficult world.

After all, the labour voters that got him into power all get about the same.

The Tories tell you what they intend to do. Labour harp on about how they're for the people but screw you to the floor while robbing all they can for themselves.

Vote Labour for a money mad (Ugly) idiot with a daft haircut and a beard that makes him look like a kiddie fiddler.

Yes the tories tell you what they intend to do:

Cameron before the election "We have no plans to raise VAT", after the election, VAT went upto 20%

Cameron before the election "I'm not going to flannel you, I'm going to give it to you straight. I like the child benefit, I wouldn't change child benefit". After the election child benefit was abloished for high earners.

Other U turns include EMA, fuel duty stabiliser, opposing frontline cuts, bookstart, winter fuel allowance, privatising forests,longer prison sentences etc....

Speaking of peados, have you seen that pic of William Hague in a baseball cap. Or the pic of Gideon Osborne sat next to a whore who said they both snorted cocaine. :hihi:

You're a '2 up 2 down' tory lickcheese.

Cameron before the election "I'm not going to flannel you, I'm going to give it to you straight. I like the child benefit, I wouldn't change child benefit". After the election child benefit was abloished for high earners.

So you think it right that "high earners" should have child benefit. Care to explain why?.

Regards

Angel.

So you think it right that "high earners" should have child benefit. Care to explain why?.

Regards

Angel.

Perhaps Cameron should have aired his true thoughts about removing child benefit for high earners before the election.

Archived