Blunkett was on the payroll at News of the World at £5,000 per day

The reason that the links date from 2010 is that was when the review was proposed and rather puts lie to your claim that MPs wouldn't discuss a review of their own pensions.

Your link.... Ah... You couldn't provide a link could you? You really should keep up. Put up or shut up.

My information is more recent. Unfortunately, it's not available online so I've got to find hard copy to quote. If you can't come up with quotes less than a year old , I suggest you do more reading. My information is less than a month old. Unfortunately, I tend to read it then put it in the recycling box. You however seem to rely on 12 month old sources provided by Google & co.

The standard response from MP's is to commission a report then ignore the result.

What action has been taken on the outcome of the reports you seem so fond of? When can we see a debate, outcomes, etc?

Do keep watching this space, I'll find the reference.

My information is more recent. Unfortunately, it's not available online so I've got to find hard copy to quote. If you can't come up with quotes less than a year old , I suggest you do more reading. My information is less than a month old. Unfortunately, I tend to read it then put it in the recycling box. You however seem to rely on 12 month old sources provided by Google & co.

The standard response from MP's is to commission a report then ignore the result.

What action has been taken on the outcome of the reports you seem so fond of? When can we see a debate, outcomes, etc?

Do keep watching this space, I'll find the reference.

Of course you did. Put up or shut up.

Of course you did. Put up or shut up.

No answer to my question then? The review was over a year ago. What action or debates have taken place on the subject since then, since public sector pensions is a live issue and has been for some time?

Since you haven't produced anything reference less than a year old, perhaps we can assume the answer is none?

No answer to my question then? The review was over a year ago. What action or debates have taken place on the subject since then, since public sector pensions is a live issue and has been for some time?

Since you haven't produced anything reference less than a year old, perhaps we can assume the answer is none?

Well actually it is you that has totally failed to back up the original claim that you made that " (MPs) despite being public sector workers they refuse to review their pension scheme."..

So it makes no difference regarding links being a year old. They show that MPs are disccussing their own pensions review. But if you need something a little more recent..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13962454

29 June 2011 Last updated at 17:55 David Cameron says MPs will face same pension changes

MPs pay into a final salary pension scheme

MPs should face "exactly the same changes" to their pensions as those imposed on public sector workers, David Cameron has said.

MPs have a funded final salary scheme, they pay a fixed contribution and the Exchequer is liable for the balance.

Commons Leader Sir George Young is expected to make a statement about MPs' pensions before the summer recess.

So once again over to you. Put up or shut up.

Archived