Come dine with me?

Hey,

I recently moved to Nether Edge in Sheffield and am looking for a way to make some new friends. I am a regular viewer of Channel 4's 'Come Dine With Me', and thought attempting my own version would be a great way to meet some new faces.

If this sounds like something you'd also be interested in getting involved in please send me a message, or simply respond to this post!

I look forward to hearing from lots of you soon :)

Well it certainly has gotten some of you forum users chatting! If this sounds like something that you'd seriously be up for doing, then please send me a personal message and I'll add you to the list!

Hey all,

Just an update on the thread: we are in need of two more people to join us in our dining experience. So, if you are looking to have a bit of fun with the chance to make new friends then please send me a direct message and I'll fill you in with the details.

To both Alcoblog and Hels Bels: you are both more than welcome to come - diversity is the spice of life (I think that's what people say). So sarky comments and varying food requests will simply add to the experience :)

You will have to DM as the consensus is to check each other out on Facebook as confirmation of existence, and also to show that we aren't crazy!

(Hels Bels: simply post five comments and then you can send a direct message)

Archived