Police complaint

She said districts not counties.

Do you guys have a facepalm smiley on this forum? Think it needs to be added, counties cover the whole of the UK which is why i mentioned ALL 86 counties covering all four districts (suck my tip) :) gonna throw some sheffield slanngg in there for ya or888eyytt palll???:hihi: get your head screwed on. Same goes for drugs, you're not going to win the war so why waste all that time and effort :'( It's sad really especially when people chat utter **** and come up with solutions like every district reporting one person, 4 people, shocking

Edit: I'm also British but do not reside in Sheffield

-------------------------------

you may be British? but your attitude suggest you was brought up non British

there is plenty to grasp but you're not doing it

while ever you are posing your own questions and answering them theres no need for us to do it

what gives you the idea that i am a sir

and for your information there are about 30 districts in Sheffield

is he commiting an offence if he inputs the details of said car if he falls into any of the categories that allows him to :huh:(let me help you out here again no):hihi: so your post again was wrong (man up and admit your wrong ):hihi:

Wake up and engage your brain, the op checked on a car not belonging to them or falling into any of the categories that allows them to so yes they are commiting an offence.

Time for you to man or women up and admit You got it wrong but are just carrying it on now. I suggest you go to the beggining of the thread and read each post fully.

me too and loads of other people that check other cars as why would you want to check youre own car is insured when u have payed to insure it

Even when you pay your insurance sometimes the insurance company forget to put it on the mid.

I also buy and sell cars and use it to check that any cars i own and drive are on the mid as i do it myself via my home computer via a citrix access platform and last time i drove one that wasn't on the mid the police took it away and i had to pay recovery costs to get it back even though i was insured.

Also if you get hit by someone you can check they are insured by paying a small fee.

Do you guys have a facepalm smiley on this forum? Think it needs to be added, counties cover the whole of the UK which is why i mentioned ALL 86 counties covering all four districts (suck my tip) :) gonna throw some sheffield slanngg in there for ya or888eyytt palll???:hihi: get your head screwed on. Same goes for drugs, you're not going to win the war so why waste all that time and effort :'( It's sad really especially when people chat utter **** and come up with solutions like every district reporting one person, 4 people, shocking

All four districts? So England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are districts?

Not what Kidley meant at all pal.

Archived