Should I let the groom sort wedding suit without my approval?

wish ppl would read the thread ,i,ve already said he,s choose his own suit prince edward grey,i just wanted to be sure he got the correct colour( fushia) tie and hankie to match the bridal party, whats flippin wierd about that!!!

But surely if he knows your colour scheme, he wouldn't be silly enough to go and buy himself a bottle green cravat or sumat? x

I let my bloke choose the shade of pink we had :hihi: I had 3 shades, and made him choose... He wasn't best pleased about pink, but he can deal with it :)

wish ppl would read the thread ,i,ve already said he,s choose his own suit prince edward grey,i just wanted to be sure he got the correct colour( fushia) tie and hankie to match the bridal party, whats flippin wierd about that!!!
:rolleyes: I can read thank you, though you yourself seem to have difficulty both with writing and your memory :rolleyes:

I'll add you to my ignore list so I don't have to waste any more time on your incomprehensible outbursts :thumbsup:

I love irony :rolleyes:

Right, who mentioned kilts and tour T-shirts? I can't see anything wrong with that so long as the kilt is one of these! :D :D :D

Archived