"101" Don't make me larf.

I recently phoned the police to report an idiot riding around my street on a mini motorbike, very loud , no helmet. Obviously illegal. To be asked by the police . But is he causing a nuicance.

Why aren't all bikes and quads required to be taxed and licensed? They give you all that bs about them being for "off the road" how the frig do they think the morons get to the local beauty spot they want to destroy.

We have one chap who insists on giving each kid on the street a go around on his quad, no helmets or anything and the noise is awful.

No point ringing the police though as I sort of guessed what their reaction (or lack of) would be. Thanks for the confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...

Received a letter yesterday from Sanctuary housing saying that they had had a complaint made against me by the 101 officers who visited me saying I was abusive to them, threat,threat etc.

So if you ring these people and you get angry because they refuse to do the job they get paid for and ask them to leave your home, you are being abusive and they will report you if you are in a council/housing association home.

The lying cow put that I had swore at her and had been threatening, I'm 5"4" and she came with a 6ft guy.

I did go and see the chap who wrote me the nasty letter and explained what had happened and he said he wasn't taking it further. But this is now on my housing record.

All because I rang 101.:mad:

I would see if you could find out at what time she put the complaint in? I.e. That day or the following day's shift (after your OP).

Any legitimate complaint would have been made before the end of her shift.

I say this because it is possible that said officers have seen this thread, recognized you were talking about them and then made the report about you when they were next on duty.

Maybe my mind is just going far but it is a possibility.

I rang 101 after being verbally attacked a couple of years ago and they handled my situation quite well. Even though they couldnt do much, the complaint I had was similar to others in the area that they were investigating and was helpful in finding who had done it. They were able to establish where the trouble makers had come from and where they were moving to..

I have nothing but praise for 101 and the police who handled my situation.

I rang 101 after being verbally attacked a couple of years ago and they handled my situation quite well. Even though they couldnt do much, the complaint I had was similar to others in the area that they were investigating and was helpful in finding who had done it. They were able to establish where the trouble makers had come from and where they were moving to..

I have nothing but praise for 101 and the police who handled my situation.

I'm glad you got the response you wanted. I guess it just depends on the officers who come and their attitudes. The woman who came to mine was a middle class racist cow, she took one look at some of the photos on my wall (of black family and friends) and she changed, she was ok until then.

If anyone said to me "It's what your paid for etc" and then kicked me out because the answer recieved isn't the one you wanted. I'd report you for abuse.

Strange job for someone to have if they can't take a verbal bashing.

There is an old saying, If you can't stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen.

They must visit worse areas than ours and have to listen to more than "You are a waste of your pay grade" "Just leave, I don't know why I bothered ringing in the first place". These are really threatening words??

I'm glad you got the response you wanted. I guess it just depends on the officers who come and their attitudes. The woman who came to mine was a middle class racist cow, she took one look at some of the photos on my wall (of black family and friends) and she changed, she was ok until then.

Why didnt you file a formal complaint instead of complaining on here, if this is the case? If this was me, I would have raised it with the Police directly about how my complaint was handled and I wasnt satisfied with the outcome due to apparent bias from the officer who answered.

There is an old saying, If you can't stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen.

No one should be verbally harassed while they work. No one.

Just like customers/people being served should never be judged. If it what you say in your case is true, then its wrong, but its never the case to drop yourself to their level and do the same. Always stay on the high horse.

Archived