"101" Don't make me larf.

Strange job for someone to have if they can't take a verbal bashing.

There is an old saying, If you can't stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen.

They must visit worse areas than ours and have to listen to more than "You are a waste of your pay grade" "Just leave, I don't know why I bothered ringing in the first place". These are really threatening words??

They are paid to provide a service within certain guidelines - NOT be abused because the guidelines don't fit your complaint.

Whats the old motto "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything"

Strange job for someone to have if they can't take a verbal bashing.

There is an old saying, If you can't stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen.

They must visit worse areas than ours and have to listen to more than "You are a waste of your pay grade" "Just leave, I don't know why I bothered ringing in the first place". These are really threatening words??

They probably could take the abuse, but maybe the question is why should they. It's not their job to take abuse from people who don't like the judgements that they make.

They are paid to provide a service within certain guidelines - NOT be abused because the guidelines don't fit your complaint.

Whats the old motto "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything"

I totally agree, but why should someone make a judgement based solely on their own bias as opposed to a professional one.

Also do you then think like she did that the words I said were abusive and threatening?

I wonder what she would have done had I owned my home?

Why didnt you file a formal complaint instead of complaining on here, if this is the case? If this was me, I would have raised it with the Police directly about how my complaint was handled and I wasnt satisfied with the outcome due to apparent bias from the officer who answered.

Why not complain on here?

Once on the net, forever on the net. Send a complaint to the police and where do you think that would end up?

By the way she never mentioned the people who caused it all in the first place who are also Sanctuary tenants. :suspect:

I totally agree, but why should someone make a judgement based solely on their own bias as opposed to a professional one.

Also do you then think like she did that the words I said were abusive and threatening?

I wonder what she would have done had I owned my home?

You have ASSUMED she made a judgement about you because you didnt get the answer you wanted.

Did she say its because of the colour of you and your familys skin is why we are ruling this way? Or because of where you lived or how you got to live there?

Maybe youre impressing your own emotions of how you feel about your situation as that of what you think the officer put on you?

Why not complain on here?

Once on the net, forever on the net. Send a complaint to the police and where do you think that would end up?

By the way she never mentioned the people who caused it all in the first place who are also Sanctuary tenants. :suspect:

Because going through a FORMAL procedure is the proper way. The police will have to contact you and follow up.

Its okay to whinge and moan on here, but it will get nothing constructive done (and looks like its gotten you into trouble as well)

Also if the police ask the forum owners to remove these posts, they can and thus not always on the net. Its only on the net as long as someone wants it to.

You have ASSUMED she made a judgement about you because you didnt get the answer you wanted.

Did she say its because of the colour of you and your familys skin is why we are ruling this way? Or because of where you lived or how you got to live there?

Maybe youre impressing your own emotions of how you feel about your situation as that of what you think the officer put on you?

Because going through a FORMAL procedure is the proper way. The police will have to contact you and follow up.

Its okay to whinge and moan on here, but it will get nothing constructive done (and looks like its gotten you into trouble as well)

Also if the police ask the forum owners to remove these posts, they can and thus not always on the net. Its only on the net as long as someone wants it to.

You are the one "assuming" the colour of my skin, I never mentioned my origins, only that of some of the people in the pic's on my wall.

As for the rest of your comments, you have your views and I have mine.

Btw, you have also "assumed" that this is the only site I have put this on and that all site owners will cave to police pressure as easily as the owners of this one (and whose to say if that is true). You do a lot of assuming don't you?

You are the one "assuming" the colour of my skin, I never mentioned my origins, only that of some of the people in the pic's on my wall.

As for the rest of your comments, you have your views and I have mine.

Btw, you have also "assumed" that this is the only site I have put this on and that all site owners will cave to police pressure as easily as the owners of this one (and whose to say if that is true). You do a lot of assuming don't you?

You are right. Im only going by what you have shared, so if I caused offence with saying it was colour, I apologise - completely.

What about informing Environmental Health, can't they confiscate any equipment which is above allowed noise levels?

Sometimes if you put things in writing it stays on their records, so it's in their own interest to make sure they've done their best to help.

What about informing Environmental Health, can't they confiscate any equipment which is above allowed noise levels?

Sometimes if you put things in writing it stays on their records, so it's in their own interest to make sure they've done their best to help.

I think that is who these officers were cressida, I thought 101 was actually a team of police officers (another reason I definitely wouldn't have sworn at them) but it seems I was mistaken and you only ring their switchboard and they pass the message on to environmental protection whom I believe have no real powers to do anything. Very misleading and pointless. They sent me diary sheets, could have got them from anywhere as that seems to be all any of the agency's have to offer nowadays.

I think that is who these officers were cressida, I thought 101 was actually a team of police officers (another reason I definitely wouldn't have sworn at them) but it seems I was mistaken and you only ring their switchboard and they pass the message on to environmental protection whom I believe have no real powers to do anything. Very misleading and pointless. They sent me diary sheets, could have got them from anywhere as that seems to be all any of the agency's have to offer nowadays.

101 is a service jointly run by SYP and SCC. Sanctuary Housing also have their own anti-social behaviour helpline: http://www.sanctuary-group.co.uk/Housing/North/Pages/ASBHelpline.aspx Might be worth having a word with them if you have problems with any of their tenants in future.

Archived