New World Order

Granted. So who do you think was at the controls, and more importantly, does it make any difference?

Like I said - I don't know. But yeah, it does make a difference to me: an important one. It tells me that the claim made in the 911 commission report is false. So if that bit was untrue, you have to question just how much else of it is false as well, which brings you to the wider question: what don't they want us to know?

never forget that if it had been any other lost tribe from the Middle East that found themselves at home again and defeated not only the European Imperialists but and numerous other foreign invaders in the process, they'd probably be feted as heroes.

because they're Jews, the nationalist movement, Zionism, is regarded as suspect.

there is no country anywhere else in the Middle East with a democracy at same level as Israel.

I'm sure Israel is glad to see them trying to catch up though and will be very interested spectators, even though there is very little chance such a small country as Israel will be able to influence events in much bigger Middle Eastern countries like Egypt Iran and Turkey.

Two people essentially say "good post" and they know or understand the argument?

You flatter them and yourself.

Yet as usual you flatter no one- especially yourself...

You've never come up with an argument yet that I'd think was even remotely intelligent. When you want to attack mine but once again can't think of anything substantial you resort to the sad and age old technique of ad hominem attacks. Seriously, go read a few books and then we'll talk.

unfortunately for you, your posts show that you are a racist and hate Jews. That's your primary motivation. The putting on the left-wing cloak to try to hide it, isn't going to fool anyone.

No - vR is apolitical and certainly not left wing. I don't think he has anything against Jews, but is easily led by "truthseekers" that do. It doesn't seem to concern him that two of the leading proponents of 7/7 "truth" are a holocaust denier and someone who believes in the "Protocols".

Yet as usual you flatter no one- especially yourself...

You've never come up with an argument yet that I'd think was even remotely intelligent. When you want to attack mine but once again can't think of anything substantial you resort to the sad and age old technique of ad hominem attacks. Seriously, go read a few books and then we'll talk.

Good post - that's what you like people to say isn't it?

Good post - that's what you like people to say isn't it?

I don't care if they say good post or explain 'intelligently' where I'm going wrong because that means I learn something.

What I don't like are people who trawl the forum making sad and pathetic little comments because they haven't the intelligence to form a proper opinion of their own. They usually resort to calling you a 'yoghurt knitter who sits in a dark corner' because that's the limit of their intellectual response.

I am desperately trying to remember a quote that says when something in government doesn't add up and it is either a conspiracy or incompetence, you should believe the incompetence argument most of the time.

Oh yeah, I am open to the possibility that it was whitewashed in order to cover up the embarrassment of a catastrophic failure of the security forces to prevent the attacks. But with all the other circumstantial stuff, in particular the fact that the neocons actually wanted something like this to happen in order to further their geopolitical agenda, it is little wonder that so many people lean towards the theory of complicity.

Archived