New World Order

Only if you believe what governments tell you :)

No , governments just lie to get into power and then do nothing until they want your vote again.

Its the David Ickes ,and conspiricy theory nutcases of this world who poke their heads out from under their stones decked in tin foil hats from time to time you need worry about.

Its the David Ickes ,and conspiricy theory nutcases of this world who poke their heads out from under their stones decked in tin foil hats from time to time you need worry about.

Oh yes, we wouldn't want an individual sheep upsetting the herd would we :help:

This tendency to refer to other people "not in the know" as sheep is indicative of a great deal of learned contempt.

But anyone who claims to me that the Apollo 11 moon landings "never happened" has marked their card as an credulous dingbat in my book. And I suspect many other people's too.

You might as well deny the existence of the first powered flight, or the first passenger train journey as well if you're not concerned about your credibility as a thinking human being.

Archived