New World Order

The one thing I do find interesting with the moon landings is the fake pictures they put out and if they aren't fake then the shadows etc. don't make sense.

Don't make sense to you. That's a world away from "don't make sense".

Collins, Armstrong and Aldrin went to the moon, Aldrin and Armstrong landed on it.

It was a close run thing. It could have been a disaster. But it happened.

The reason people doubt it, isn't because of the evidence against a landing - there is none, it's because with access to spurious evidence that may not be straightforwardly dismissed (because for example most people won't know much about cosmic rays, or van allen belts) by complete laymen, they can sound clever and "in the know" - for some people this is an irresistible temptation.

Not one moon hoax afficionado has been able to explain how a laser retroreflector came to be on the moon the day after the moon landing. And that's just one.

If anyone has any doubts about the moon landing, I can recommend one book and one film.

The book is Full Moon - http://www.amazon.com/Full-Moon-Andrew-Chaikin/dp/0375406344/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

The film is In the shadow of the moon - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/in-the-shadow-of-the-moon

Gordon Brown mentions the New World Order no less than 4 times in a 2 minute speech,but yeah still a conspiracy theory!

I wouldnt have took old Gordon Clown to be a fan of New Order. I wonder what his favourite track is ?

for me it has to be "Blue Monday " :headbang:

Come on, guys; which one of you believes in George Bush Jr's version of 9/11 ?

Don't be shy now...

Is that the bloke that made a joke out of the first plane hitting the building and claimed he saw it on tv just before he read another fairytale to school kids.

Archived