New World Order

You people really have been watching too much X Files. :hihi:

That is sooo 1990s...

I didn't know he had one. I believe the police and fire service's investigation version of it.

That's funny; most of the firefighters said they heard explosions before the Towers fell; funny how that 'insignificant' bit of information was missed out on the official report :cool:

Is that the bloke that made a joke out of the first plane hitting the building and claimed he saw it on tv just before he read another fairytale to school kids.

Yep, that's the one.

Go on then , dont keep us in suspense , which one was it ?

Elvis or Micheal Jackson ,who blew up the twin towers

Ask yourself: who benefited from the terror attacks ?

President Kennedy, was he shot by the CIA because he didn't agree with the Vietnam War and was going to pull out of it thus costing the arms business some very lucrative profits.

It was JFK who put the troops into Vietnam, wasn't it also his doctrine to confront Communism on the peripherals where the chances of the conflict snowballing to WW3 were a lot lower?

People often get the impression that JFK was a pacifist, but his rhetoric was hostile and confrontational towards the communists when he was elected, the election that he won by promising to be tougher on the communists than Nixon!

That's funny; most of the firefighters said they heard explosions before the Towers fell; funny how that 'insignificant' bit of information was missed out on the official report

I was watching on television, and *I* heard explosions before the towers fell. I'm not sure how you think this is supposed to be news to me.

I've figured it out why we all believed that the moon landings existed and that the nazis murdered millions of jews. We didn't have Youtube! However did we manage to learn history without it. All we had were pictures, and talking to men who had actually seen the atrocities at Belsen, Auschwitz and other places. Just ordinary British and American soldiers who liberated these camps. So you must excuse our gullability.

I've figured it out why we all believed that the moon landings existed and that the nazis murdered millions of jews. We didn't have Youtube! However did we manage to learn history without it. All we had were pictures, and talking to men who had actually seen the atrocities at Belsen, Auschwitz and other places. Just ordinary British and American soldiers who liberated these camps. So you must excuse our gullability.

It doesn't seem to occur to the conspiracy theorists that there are still some people around who were actually there. Or, maybe, they just assume that anyone who claims they were actually there is just part of the conspiracy.

It's amazing to think that a government can keep such an enormous and complex conspiracy under wraps for fifty years, and yet can't hide the fact that a President once got oral sex from an intern without everyone knowing about it. I really can't get my head round things like that.

Archived