Best car for sleeping in?

I'm after an estate car where the seats easily fold down totally flat without no lip and you have enough room to comfortably sleep 6ft adults, this way its no hassle camping and can have night out visit other cities and not pay expensive hotel bills.

My dad used to have an old Rover SD1 and that was one of our favourite things about it- you could just pull up somewhere and climb in the back to sleep. We even had a blow up mattress for in the back so it was really comfortable.

Unfortunately, the newest of those cars is approaching 20 years old, so that's no solution for you. I'd look at not just cars where the seats fold flat, but also those where the back seats come out really easily, because that will allow you to just leave the seats at home when you're staying somewhere overnight.

I would seriously suggest you take a simple tent and sleeping bag and sleep in that. I know it is currently warm and in high summer, but at other times of the year it will get extremely cold in a car in the middle of the night, whereas in a tent, you are clearly unlikely to be arrested for "drunk in charge of a vehicle" and the tent will keep you warm.

whatever you do if you are under the influence DONT leave the keys in the ignition while sleeping in the car and get yourself a sleeping bag(s) because when you get pulled that is a good indication of your intention not to drive. Make sure you are sober before you drive

have fun we used to do it all the time (many moons ago)

id go for a scenic as their seats lay pretty flat

I'm after an estate car where the seats easily fold down totally flat without no lip and you have enough room to comfortably sleep 6ft adults, this way its no hassle camping and can have night out visit other cities and not pay expensive hotel bills.

An older Mercedes Benz E class estate they are like a bungalow with the seats down will take two horizontals with ease !

Archived