Best car for sleeping in?

We have a Kia Sedona. Full seven seater with all seats fitted. Take out each seat when space is needed.

This is the slight down side. You have to have somewhere to store the seats when not using them. However, you can fit a full double airbed in the back when all the seats are out (obviously not the driver and passenger seat!!).

We have a Kia Sedona. Full seven seater with all seats fitted. Take out each seat when space is needed.

This is the slight down side. You have to have somewhere to store the seats when not using them. However, you can fit a full double airbed in the back when all the seats are out (obviously not the driver and passenger seat!!).

much the same as my " seat alhambra " . with the 5 rear seats out i can just squeeze in a double matress, which i have done on many camping and fishing trips.

whatever you do if you are under the influence DONT leave the keys in the ignition while sleeping in the car and get yourself a sleeping bag(s) because when you get pulled that is a good indication of your intention not to drive. Make sure you are sober before you drive

have fun we used to do it all the time (many moons ago)

id go for a scenic as their seats lay pretty flat

You can be arrested for intent by being near your vehicle with the keys while drunk.

http://www.drinkdrivinglaw.co.uk/offences/in_charge_of_a_vehicle_with_excess_alcohol.htm

A Volvo would be my choice the seats are like armchairs, large very comfortable, I had a Volvo V50 1.8 S Estate some years back, on the odd occasion in a rush driving back from, Europe I used to pull in to a Motorway Services & get a few hours, extremely comfortable. You can pick a 6 year old one up for under £4.000 now. Or do what I intend to do next year, I’m purchasing a VW camper, had one of those many moons ago, you can still have fun in a wreck, beauty of it you can restore it whilst using & the value will continue to rise.

Archived