Sharia law in action

My bold= But that is changing in most religions, but I don't know of any religion in the civillised world that practices as much barbarity against women as islam does, stoning is still the order of the day under sharia law and many countries.

Check out what the Christians in Uganda do to gays.

The fact is these and the people you refer to are just barbaric, the religious coat hook that they hang their warped beliefs on is incidental to how they behave-they would be the same whatever religion they subscribed to.

Tell me any other current religious book where women ar considered second rate, tell me of any civilised society where a woman who claims rape needs four Male witnesses, where a womans word is worth half that of a males in the religious court.

Kindly leave your hatred to one side, and tell us where this is mentioned in Islam.

We look forward to your reply (if there is one) :)

Er, it was the Romans who crucified Jesus anyway.

Yes but old Ponshus Piolet put it to the Jewish locals that they should vote on it and they all gave it the thumbs up so it got very confusing, you can get the full story on a video called The Life of Bwian.

P,S . Old Ponshus was Italian so may have been a catholic it just gets more confusing this religious malarky.

You are spitting hairs it was and is the promised land promised to the Jewish RACE by Jesus,s dad who was a !!!! joiner.

I thought it was meant to have been God promised it to them, but a joiner, now that is a tenuous claim to the land.

Wonder how that came about; "if I haven't finished your decking by tomorrow you can have the whole of Samaria & Judea". :hihi:

The fact is these and the people you refer to are just barbaric, the religious coat hook that they hang their warped beliefs on is incidental to how they behave-they would be the same whatever religion they subscribed to.

The fact that you mention Christians in another country just acting as backwards and barbaric seems to suggest there's something wrong with the teachings of religion. Yet why do you seemingly try to excuse Islam yet point the finger at Christianity? Both are equally vile.

Thinking about it further. Maybe it's just the people in the countries mindset. Maybe they are just using religion as a means to justify their primitive urges. We don't have stonings over here but we do have gay bashing and racism. Yes we say we're civilised and don't legally allow it but it doesn't stop the urge. This is for me the evil of the books. They enable bad actions because god says so.

Really so the Muslims who rioted, entered into bomb plots, made assassination attempts upon cartoonists... after a Danish paper published cartoons of Mohamed had a pre-existing hatred of cartoons of that particular historical figure in no way related to their religious ideology did they?

The fact that millions of people world wide had been indoctrinated since childhood into venerating the Mohamed and taught that depicting him is wrong had nothing to do with it?

Even for you that's a desperate piece of apologist drivel. Religion is not just a "coat hook that they hang their warped beliefs on" religion is fundamental in shaping those beliefs in the 1st place.

Many of the posters on this thread who condemn the treatment of and attitudes towards women within Islam are noticeably absent on non-Islam related women's issues/feminist threads. Funny that. I shall know where to go for reinforcements when I find myself the lone voice in the SF wilderness in future.

That's where you're wrong...I for one support equality for women. Its just when they want to be more equal, or always banging on about how bad men are or talk BS in relation to issues like Slutwalk etc.

Furthermore I think you're lovely...:love::D

A long, long time ago you said you'd love to have dinner with me, bet you can't remember that...:hihi:

Archived