Sharia law in action

You know this situation was quite fair in my opinion.....

Evil man poors acid on a woman's face because he wouldn't marry her. I mean come on how evil is that

According to you, it's not evil at all because you actively believe that someone should be allowed to do it.

According to you, it's not evil at all because you actively believe that someone should be allowed to do it.

Of course it is evil. And evil deserves punishment.

I don't think it would be a good idea, or compatible in a European country, but I am sure there would be worse examples of Sharia law than this.

Sounds like an eye for an eye to me, which is in the Bible and therefore just as Christian as it is Sharia. And we saw Christian Law in action just over a week ago in Norway.

That's in the Old Testament. It was superseded by Jesus commandments in the new testament which were to turn the other cheek. It's not been a Christian tenet since pre-Christ. It's actually more Jewish.

OP seems to have a problem with anything 'Islamic' (surprise surprise)... :cool:

And you have the right to complain about this why? When you are a rampant anti-semite and have a problem with anything Jewish? That strikes me as a bit hypocritical, having a problem with an entire religion is fine as long as it's not yours hey? If you're going to dish it out you have to learn to take it, he's doing nothing you don't do.

And you have the right to complain about this why? When you are a rampant anti-semite and have a problem with anything Jewish? That strikes me as a bit hypocritical, having a problem with an entire religion is fine as long as it's not yours hey? If you're going to dish it out you have to learn to take it, he's doing nothing you don't do.

Calm down, dear.

When Israel is guilty of terrorism, it has to be mentioned.

Sounds like an eye for an eye to me, which is in the Bible and therefore just as Christian as it is Sharia. And we saw Christian Law in action just over a week ago in Norway.

you mean: "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" from exodus 21:24 .. which is the old testament and this is not universally followed by modern day christian's in fact you could say it is not followed by the majority of christian's as they follow the teachings of jesus and his disciples of the new testament.

in regards to the christian law you say was in action in norway, which law is this?

Someone kills your loved one; you demand capital punishment, and you're the criminal ?

I think you need help.

I dont believe in capital punishment ,it is a product of uncivilised peoples,no one person has the right to order the taking of another life in the name of justice

Archived