Sharia law in action

No. To become law, any CoE Measure needs Parliamentary approval and Royal Assent (just like an Act of Parliament).

But that's just formality really.

Religion has taken a back-seat for years (when it comes to making laws).

They believe they are doing it as christians, in the same way muslim terrorists believe they are doing it for their religion.

I just knew you would make the claim that it wasn't related to christianity.

I havent made that claim at all ,stop putting words into my mouth,it would be impossible for me to make that claim simply because I havent read or heard anything about it ,did did you provide a link to the information ?

I offered the opinion on the question of the African mentality regarding witchcraft,not as a matter of religion but of ignorance,from my understanding and personal knowledge that there are still a hell of a lot of African people who fear witchcraft.

I havent made that claim at all ,stop putting words into my mouth,it would be impossible for me to make that claim simply because I havent read or heard anything about it ,did did you provide a link to the information ?

I offered the opinion on the question of the African mentality regarding witchcraft,not as a matter of religion but of ignorance,from my understanding and personal knowledge that there are still a hell of a lot of African people who fear witchcraft.

Same could be said for the many acts carried out by Muslims; it's got nothing to do with religion but ignorance.

Stop blaming the entire Faith for the un-Faithful acts of it's (supposed) followers.

Well I'm only going on what I know about sharia, I've never visited one so I'm in no better position to talk about them than you are. I have read about them in the UK and spoken to Muslims who prefer their disputes to be settled this way and I don't have a problem with that provided English law isn't superseded which it shouldn't be.

But it is the evidence is out there Im sure you are quite capable of finding it,Im also sure you have read of honor killings in this country and where disgusted with what you read...thats part of Sharia ,the part that doesnt get spread about by the perpetrators

Same could be said for the many acts carried out by Muslims; it's got nothing to do with religion but ignorance.

Stop blaming the entire Faith for the un-Faithful acts of it's (supposed) followers.

Buts its this sort of ignorance that perpetuates the muslim religion,maybe its time some one sat down and wrote a new testament edition of the quoran omitting all the bloodshed and inequality of the old one.

But it is the evidence is out there Im sure you are quite capable of finding it,Im also sure you have read of honor killings in this country and where disgusted with what you read...thats part of Sharia ,the part that doesnt get spread about by the perpetrators

I'm horrified by any act of 'honour killing' but killing anyone without legal justification is quite simply against the law in the UK and the concessions that are granted to sharia tribunals make that clear. So I'm still missing your point. Do you think it's wrong that two Muslim neighbours in dispute over their boundary wall shouldn't go to an independent sharia tribunal to have their grievances aired?

Archived