Sharia law in action

It's sad to see how many supposedly 'civilised people' can become so uncivilised at the mere mention of the word 'muslim'.

Tell that to the victims of the daily Muslim suicide bombigs or Muslim wives who get beaten or divorced/raped without four male Muslim witnesses etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Would you like your spouse/partner to be flogged for going out alone or exectued for learning to read.

People like you are sick for wanting to blank out the true disgusting downside of Islamic/Sharia law.

Oh BTW how did the women in pakistan go on after being sentenced to death for Blasphemy by a Sharia court over drinking water?

I'm horrified by any act of 'honour killing' but killing anyone without legal justification is quite simply against the law in the UK and the concessions that are granted to sharia tribunals make that clear. So I'm still missing your point. Do you think it's wrong that two Muslim neighbours in dispute over their boundary wall shouldn't go to an independent sharia tribunal to have their grievances aired?
Why should they need to when there are already avenues in place under British Law in the country they've chosen to live in?

It's all part of intigration which they don't seem to want to accept.

additionally it doesn't take sharia law for our US brothers and sisters to condemn criminals to the death penalty in their christian courts.

I wont argue with you on that I oppose capital punishment in any shape or form.

I offered the opinion on the question of the African mentality regarding witchcraft,not as a matter of religion but of ignorance,from my understanding and personal knowledge that there are still a hell of a lot of African people who fear witchcraft.
At last the penny drops, so is it about them being African, religious zealots, ill educated or a combination of all three?

I'm horrified by any act of 'honour killing' but killing anyone without legal justification is quite simply against the law in the UK and the concessions that are granted to sharia tribunals make that clear. So I'm still missing your point. Do you think it's wrong that two Muslim neighbours in dispute over their boundary wall shouldn't go to an independent sharia tribunal to have their grievances aired?

If its plainly an arbitration issue I dont see any problem but thats not what Sharia is all about it also has the power of life or death so if one neighbour kills the other neighbour should that go to a Sharia tribunal .Of course the answer is no but does the Muslim community prefer Sharia laws to the Infidel laws ?

additionally it doesn't take sharia law for our US brothers and sisters to condemn criminals to the death penalty in their christian courts.
Can you substantiate that Christian courts try and sentence murderers to death in the US?

You insinuated that the entire religion is responsible for the mindless and un-Islamic actions of a few.

If what you are saying is correct, that these practices (4 witnesses required for allegations of sexual assault, stoning rape victims etc) are un-Islamic and are in fact a perversion of the faith, then this is something that will gravely offend Muslims around the world, similarly as the cartoons of Mohammed did. So if Muslims around the world can protest at a handful of cartoons perverting their religion, why do they not protest at these too frequent abhorrences perverting their religion?

Why should they need to when there are already avenues in place under British Law in the country they've chosen to live in?

It's all part of intigration which they don't seem to want to accept.

Everyone seems reluctant to answer a question that I keep asking..if what you say is the case why are sporting and private organisations able to arbitrate in differences between their members when there are already avenues under English law that are available to them?

There are many examples of drug taking footballers and assaults on the field of play witnessed by police officers and the general public that are dealt with by the FA, they have more authority than any sharia court in this country.

Archived