Sharia law in action

We cant have two seperate laws, for two different religions. Where are the march's in London denouncing terrorism, or denouncing sharia courts ?

Im afraid Islam is stuck in the 7th century. And successive governments dont have the backbone to tackle it head on.

we already do, the findings of jewish courts are (quite rightly) recognized in english law

At last the penny drops, so is it about them being African, religious zealots, ill educated or a combination of all three?

I think thats what I said but without the African emphasis but what this has to do with Islam and Sharia Law baffles me

BoyFriday, im afraid you are argumentative, and lacking common sense on this country's problem. ISLAM.

We ALL will pay the price in the near future.

This is a christian country, and other religions should respect that.

You're not very on the ball.

The UK was a Christian country up to a few decades ago but now its just a minor religion. Islam is the second most popular as of today.

Given the number of churches that are becoming pubs or mosques and the number of new mosques, that position will be reversed shortly.

It makes me wonder how the idiot element in society would have reacted when Christianity was introduced into the UK. I suppose your idiot counterparts would have been arguing in runes about how paganism will never bow to that foreign Christian crap.

we already do, the findings of jewish courts are (quite rightly) recognized in english law

..and have been in this country for about 200 years without anyone batting an eyelid or proclaiming it was a threat to the English way of life.

..and have been in this country for about 200 years without anyone batting an eyelid or proclaiming it was a threat to the English way of life.
When was the last Jewish Honour Killing, Wife beating, Stoning, suicide bombing etc?

If what you are saying is correct, that these practices (4 witnesses required for allegations of sexual assault, stoning rape victims etc) are un-Islamic and are in fact a perversion of the faith, then this is something that will gravely offend Muslims around the world..

My question was :

Where did you get this from ? - where does it say in the Faith 'rape victims have to provide 4 witnesses otherwise they'll be stoned to death' ?

I'm still waiting for an answer.

similarly as the cartoons of Mohammed did. So if Muslims around the world can protest at a handful of cartoons perverting their religion, why do they not protest at these too frequent abhorrences perverting their religion?

They do, but it seems it's not newsworthy.

I think thats what I said but without the African emphasis but what this has to do with Islam and Sharia Law baffles me

Well you appeared to mention it in the post of yours I replied to..

I offered the opinion on the question of the African mentality regarding witchcraft,not as a matter of religion but of ignorance,from my understanding and personal knowledge that there are still a hell of a lot of African people who fear witchcraft.

Archived