Sharia law in action

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free."

It would seem to be fairly obviously about faith and the relationship between mankind and God.

You cannot be serious? That is absolutely absurd!

'Obey your earthly masters'

'Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord'

Why would he say 'serve your earthly masters like you would serve god' if it was already talking about god?

It is clearly not a metaphor for god, that is completely ridiculous!

Well you appeared to mention it in the post of yours I replied to..

I answered a question that is where the African emphasis came into the subject its still nothing to do with Sharia so let it drop on here or start a different thread that way this thread will not get closed...unless....

You're not very on the ball.

The UK was a Christian country up to a few decades ago but now its just a minor religion. Islam is the second most popular as of today.

Given the number of churches that are becoming pubs or mosques and the number of new mosques, that position will be reversed shortly.

It makes me wonder how the idiot element in society would have reacted when Christianity was introduced into the UK. I suppose your idiot counterparts would have been arguing in runes about how paganism will never bow to that foreign Christian crap.

Tell me if you hate this country and its inhabitants so much,excluding the muslim population of course,why do you fly the cross as your avatar?

I answered a question that is where the African emphasis came into the subject its still nothing to do with Sharia so let it drop on here or start a different thread that way this thread will not get closed...unless....

Oh pack it in Glamrocker, the thread won't get closed by talking about a group of people (some African Muslims) who take the sharia thing to it's most ridiculous outcome.

Oh pack it in Glamrocker, the thread won't get closed by talking about a group of people (some African Muslims) who take the sharia thing to it's most ridiculous outcome.

you seem to be a little confused,maybe its because you dont read the posts correctly and thoroughly in your rush to publish your defensive replies...African muslims ?

you seem to be a little confused,maybe its because you dont read the posts correctly and thoroughly in your rush to publish your defensive replies...African muslims ?

You're quite right I thought I was still on the 'guns for tools' thread :blush:

Archived