Sharia law in action

It may not be very PC to say it but this is a Christian country. We may not bother going to church, but to be a Christian doesn't insist on this. Our history is Christian and I don't think its on to try to change this...

As I see it we're in the midst of one of the biggest con tricks in the history of mankind..

:clap:Couldn't agree more, what makes you laugh is were giving them the tools (laws) to do it with. I've said it before & I'll say it again, we need to pull out of Europe, get rid of the human rights act, stop giving tax payers money to other countries, bring our troops home, secure our borders bigtime, rehaul our benefits & health system, and just protect our interests.

:clap:Couldn't agree more, what makes you laugh is were giving them the tools (laws) to do it with. I've said it before & I'll say it again, we need to pull out of Europe, get rid of the human rights act, stop giving tax payers money to other countries, bring our troops home, secure our borders bigtime, rehaul our benefits & health system, and just protect our interests.

What about your fellow citizens who want to be in Europe, retain the HRA, and support foreign aid? Shouldn't their interests be protected too? What if they're in the majority?

It may not be very PC to say it but this is a Christian country. We may not bother going to church, but to be a Christian doesn't insist on this. Our history is Christian and I don't think its on to try to change this...

As I see it we're in the midst of one of the biggest con tricks in the history of mankind..

Is it? We may have roots in Christianity which has shaped our culture, however, I do not consider myself to be a Christian nor do millions of others in the UK. The days of the monarch being defender of the faith are numbered, I reckon, as is the Act of Settlement; religion is increasingly playing less of a role in people's lives.

On a totally unrelated but nonetheless interesting (well to me it is) an anagram of Islamic is laicism.:D

What about your fellow citizens who want to be in Europe, retain the HRA, and support foreign aid? Shouldn't their interests be protected too? What if they're in the majority?

They're not. Most people do not vote Labour or Conservative to be in Europe, to be signed up to the EU convention on human rights whatever its called, and pay out millions in foreign aid, but we get things anyway as part of the package.

They're not. Most people do not vote Labour or Conservative to be in Europe, to be signed up to the EU convention on human rights whatever its called, and pay out millions in foreign aid, but we get things anyway as part of the package.

Well one would think that if those issues were significant ones for the electorate they'd be deserting the Labour and Conservative parties in droves.

Is it? We may have roots in Christianity which has shaped our culture, however, I do not consider myself to be a Christian nor do millions of others in the UK. The days of the monarch being defender of the faith are numbered, I reckon, as is the Act of Settlement; religion is increasingly playing less of a role in people's lives.

On a totally unrelated but nonetheless interesting (well to me it is) an anagram of Islamic is laicism.:D

Totaly unrelated also, some further anagrams..

Frank Sidney = Finked Yarns

Suffragette = Gaff Trustee

Boy Friday = Fairy Body....

That made me laugh, sorry Mr Friday...:hihi:

Archived