Sharia law in action

Totaly unrelated also, some further anagrams..

Frank Sidney = Finked Yarns

Suffragette = Gaff Trustee

Boy Friday = Fairy Body....

That made me laugh, sorry Mr Friday...:hihi:

It's ok Frank..I can live in hope :hihi:

Thanks for that info Jeffrey Shaw.

Do you know whether Sharia tribunals enjoy any additional benefits or exemptions under the Arbitration Act that other organisations or professional bodies don't have?

I think that I heard of them giving triple nectar points. ;)

You know full well its not as simple as that.

Yes, of course I do but we prioritise what our preferences are and vote accordingly or tactically, but in the final analysis if membership of Europe and the HRA troubled the electorate significantly there are alternatives we could vote for.

Me and thee both t'lad..shufflin them tea chests around the Exchange Club nearly killed me :hihi:

In the very unlikely event of the thought of work entering my head, I immediately go and watch someone doing some, it appears to do the trick. ;)

My understanding of islam is that if mohammed said it's just fine (in the case of slavery in the case of war by the muslims) then what century it is has no relevance.

Is islam based on the overall morals of the civilised nations in the 21st century or what mohammed said in the quran? My understanding is the latter, in which case islam very clearly supports slavery of captured enemy civilians in times of war.

Unfortunately, your understanding is wrong.

Yyou need to look at the Exegesis, and the hermeneutics of the laws and the commands in the Qur'an (Just as with the laws given in the OT and the NT)

The Exegesis is how the revelation applied to the people, at the time of its revelation, ie looking at the times, and the political and legal situations back then.

The hermeneutics is how that verse can be applied to today's society, which is so very different from the time when it was revealed.

Archived