Sharia law in action

Sounds like an eye for an eye to me, which is in the Bible and therefore just as Christian as it is Sharia. And we saw Christian Law in action just over a week ago in Norway.

What about turn the other cheek, that's in there as well innit?

I wonder if anyone has considered the possibility the OP doesn't give a flying rats about much except finding an outlet for his stupid hatred.

If it wasn't Muslims, it'd be Gays, Jews or anyone else that was a tad different.

Haters tend to be self haters redirecting their self loathing to any handy target.

Its all a bit pathetic really.

If you believe that then you have no belief in yourself.

I wonder if anyone has considered the possibility the OP doesn't give a flying rats about much except finding an outlet for his stupid hatred.

If it wasn't Muslims, it'd be Gays, Jews or anyone else that was a tad different.

Haters tend to be self haters redirecting their self loathing to any handy target.

Its all a bit pathetic really.

I have no problems with gays ,jews ,blacks,yellow or any other colour ,I have no problem with individual people who follow the muslim faith .i question the Islam religion and as can be seen in examples posted on here I feel I have good reason.Sharia law has no place in British society we have our own laws and legal system which has taken years of improving to the point that it is now recognised as one of,if not,the best in the world,why should we surrender that respect for the barbaric laws that Sharia is known for no matter how watered down.This is Britain and its laws should be respected by people wishing to settle in this country without demanding their own version,you live in Indonesia,tell me do you abide by Indonesian laws or do rebel against them if they contradict your native country's laws,do they have a British law system over there ,or in Pakistan,or Saudi ?

You may be quite happy to sit down and let whatever events wash over you without comment ,even though you may object to some,I am not and if you think that is hatred so be it, that is your lack of intelligence and complacency that is showing dont blame me for your inadequacies,if you want to blindly follow a faith that I and millions of others consider a danger to world society that is your business but dont excuse those inadequacies by forever shouting Hatred and racism,it just makes you look a fool

Maybe so, but the point of the Seven Laws is as a benchmark by which all manmade religious systems can be objectively assessed.

Im sorry but to be honest I have had no dealings with the Talmud and to be honest this is the first I have heard of the laws of Noah,I will remedy that though and do some research,thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I have no problems with gays ,jews ,blacks,yellow or any other colour ,I have no problem with individual people who follow the muslim faith .i question the Islam religion and as can be seen in examples posted on here I feel I have good reason.Sharia law has no place in British society we have our own laws and legal system which has taken years of improving to the point that it is now recognised as one of,if not,the best in the world,why should we surrender that respect for the barbaric laws that Sharia is known for no matter how watered down.This is Britain and its laws should be respected by people wishing to settle in this country without demanding their own version,you live in Indonesia,tell me do you abide by Indonesian laws or do rebel against them if they contradict your native country's laws,do they have a British law system over there ,or in Pakistan,or Saudi ?

You may be quite happy to sit down and let whatever events wash over you without comment ,even though you may object to some,I am not and if you think that is hatred so be it, that is your lack of intelligence and complacency that is showing dont blame me for your inadequacies,if you want to blindly follow a faith that I and millions of others consider a danger to world society that is your business but dont excuse those inadequacies by forever shouting Hatred and racism,it just makes you look a fool

Have you seen how sharia tribunals work in the UK?

Have you,and for those outsiders who have been granted permission I bet they will only have seen what suits.Bf there are books and have been instances ,not very many I admit but that is only due to fear of coming out ,in the newspapers Im sure if you google you will find evidence ,irrespective of that though read my reply to upinwath above re British law.

no but i have seen some watch tribunals...bit like sharia....but a lot harder....if you play loud music and upset someone's nan...is putting them in the boot of a car for three days punishment enough....

Have you,and for those outsiders who have been granted permission I bet they will only have seen what suits.Bf there are books and have been instances ,not very many I admit but that is only due to fear of coming out ,in the newspapers Im sure if you google you will find evidence ,irrespective of that though read my reply to upinwath above re British law.

I hear what you say and I'm not condoning the activities of sharia courts that act outside the law, but as Jeffrey Shaw pointed out earlier they have to adjudicate within the framework of the Arbitration Act, just like any other organisation that has similar adjudication processes.

Banning them all because some of them act outside the law would be like banning cars because some people drive without insurance.

no but i have seen some watch tribunals...bit like sharia....but a lot harder....if you play loud music and upset someone's nan...is putting them in the boot of a car for three days punishment enough....

I can see you're going to be a convert Islam easty :hihi:

Archived