Sharia law in action

Sharia law in action

from todays Mail on Sunday...here come the" but its the mail" excuses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197478/Sharia-law-UK--How-Islam-dispensing-justice-side-British-courts.html

Have a good read especially the bits where they say its been used over and above what is allowed in British law

This is a disgrace and should not be allowed in this country either live by our laws or live elsewhere

Glamrocker, just for you (and other like-minded folk) :

Why sharia law will never become part of British Law :

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=129&Itemid=138

:)

I have no doubt that it will ever become part of British Law ,the fact is it is operating outside of the confines of British law and it is that that is a disgrace,the British legal system is recognised as one of the best systems in the civilized world and to dilute it with the insane rantings of a religion which is known for its barbarity and its subjugation of women is a insult to the people who founded and enhanced our legal system..tell me does Sharia law cater for the sexual equality laws which women fought long and courageously to achieve in this country,reading the article it seems not.what is your view on the equal status of women in muslim society,I am assuming you are of the muslim faith by your replies ,If I am mistaken I apologise but I would still welcome your views

I dont believe in capital punishment ,it is a product of uncivilised peoples,no one person has the right to order the taking of another life in the name of justice

He attacked Ms Bahrami in 2004 after she had refused his offer of marriage, leaving her severely disfigured.

I think they are already uncivilised I would go so far as to call guys like this savages

He attacked Ms Bahrami in 2004 after she had refused his offer of marriage, leaving her severely disfigured.

I think they are already uncivilised I would go so far as to call guys like this savages

remember they not all like this

I have no doubt that it will ever become part of British Law ,the fact is it is operating outside of the confines of British law and it is that that is a disgrace,the British legal system is recognised as one of the best systems in the civilized world and to dilute it with the insane rantings of a religion which is known for its barbarity and its subjugation of women is a insult to the people who founded and enhanced our legal system..tell me does Sharia law cater for the sexual equality laws which women fought long and courageously to achieve in this country,reading the article it seems not.what is your view on the equal status of women in muslim society,I am assuming you are of the muslim faith by your replies ,If I am mistaken I apologise but I would still welcome your views

It doesn't matter what sharia law says about the rights of women, it's what English law says about them, since the latter is pre-eminent.

Archived