Sharia law in action

what is your view on the equal status of women in muslim society,I am assuming you are of the muslim faith by your replies ,If I am mistaken I apologise but I would still welcome your views

Does it matter he still supports muslims and sharia law and all the bestiality like Tilth beating, honour killings etc.

Baroness Cox & Bishop Nazir-Ali speak about Sharia Law:

These people sum up why there should be NO Sharia Law in the UK.

I wonder what muslim women think of Sharia law (the ones whose views remain anonymous I mean).

Come on oh wise one what is a 'Tilth'?

I'll answer it for him

"Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land.

Can just imagine Ali saying to Ali "That Tilths a bit of alright, wonder if I can get her husband to walk round her saying I divorce thee three times?"

And this is the sort of decision making that people are willing to be let loose in a civilized country

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14356886

Okay the man was spared but it just highlights the depravity of aspects of Sharia law.

I wonder what else constitutes as legal in its law book

And the bible so get some education before you spout.

Archived