My tribute to my beautifull wife 1963 - 2011

I really don't know what to say. I've read your eulogy several times now and it's bought tears to my eyes.

Please forgive for saying (I mean no disrespect), it's so well written and shows such emotion that it's hard for me work out wether you're just showing off your excellent writing skills or wether it's true.

The love you show in your writing causes me to think it's true however as I find it hard to imagine that someone could write with such eloquence without witnessing such a bereavement.

My heart goes out to you, unfortunately it won't help you ... all I can say is (the old and worn, but in my case at least, true adage), 'Time is a great healer'.

I respect you very much for posting on here and understand why. I'm gonna stop now as I don't want to sound patronising (which I'm not trying to be) ... I sincerely hope things get better for you and by posting on here has helped you rid of some of your grief. :)

thankyou for your kind words, writing this came natural, i simply said what was in my heart and mind, we was never apart, it really was that simple, but the most difficult part was trying not to cry over the keyboard , which was a massive failure. today is my first day without family around me and it hurts so bad, i simply can,t beleive this has happened to us. all we wanted to do was grow old together. i worshipped every step she took and i will never recover from living a life without her.

they say things will get better, but i dont see that at all, nights are unbearable without her after i have spent the last 30 years in her arms.

i would add a picture of her but not sure how ? .

i just get some comfort for expressing my everlasting love for my beautifull wife, that's all i wanted to do.

once again i appologise for my spelling.

What a beautiful piece of writing .. You were blessed to have such a wonderful relationship .. strength and love x x

thank you, we were blessed with 3 wonderfull children too, all grown up now, it was also comforting that my youngest son made it home from the army, to say goodbye.

I fell in love with my husband when I was 15 and he was 23.....married at 24 and raised a family. I lost him when he was just 46. My thoughts and prayers are with you.....take each day as it comes and accept all the love , support and help you will be offered.

i too feel for your loss, it was enivetable it was going to happen, but i just didn't imagine it would be on such a heartbreaking scale, everything i remember about her are the awfull last few weeks and i simply can't blank them out, most times i just want to go to sleep, i wish i could give my tears away...

Woze. what a touching tribute to your Jacky. I've got tears in my eyes, reading this.

RIP, Jacky - Mrs Wose; and I pray that you, Wose, are comforted that her passing was peaceful, and that, even though she has gone too soon, that the memories of the love and devotion you shared in your years together sustains you, in your time of loss.

My missus gives me grief on a regular basis, but, if the time comes - god forbid - that I have to find words to express how I feel for the lass, then I hope I can muster up the heart-felt sense of loss and love that you just expressed woze. Feel proud lad, feel very proud.

Woze. what a touching tribute to your Jacky. I've got tears in my eyes, reading this.

RIP, Jacky - Mrs Wose; and I pray that you, Wose, are comforted that her passing was peaceful, and that, even though she has gone too soon, that the memories of the love and devotion you shared in your years together sustains you, in your time of loss.

sorry

i didn't want to upset anyone, but thankyou so much for your thoughts.

Archived