My tribute to my beautifull wife 1963 - 2011

I'm not quite sure what words to write here...

R.I.P to your wife and my thoughts are with you and your family.

I have just spent almost half an hour crying whilst reading this, and then trying to read it out to my OH when explaining why I was so moved. I couldn't read it to him, as I kept choking up.. and he had to read it himself resulting in tears in his eyes too. (Don't apologise, I am emotional at the best of times).

That has moved me so much. I have only been with my OH 2 years, but we are madly in love, and your beautiful words really bring home how important it is to love that person to the best of your ability.

Your wife was a very lucky woman to have found that love with you,as were you with her.

I only hope that things get easier for you- In the nicest possible way (it's so difficult to word things right in such a situation).

xxxxx

What an amazing tribute to your beautiful wife (I have looked at her picture, and her personality seems to shine through in her smile).

Condolances to you and all your family, you were so lucky to have found each other and make the memories together that will now be so precious. xx

such a beautiful tribute 'Woze', Jackie was a beautiful lady (thanks for sharing a photo of her)

you have managed to capture what many couples forget to do and that is to love to the best of your ability, i always try to let my husband know every day i love him, RIP Jackie, my thoughts are with you on this journey of healing, xxxxx hugs Rainy x

I am pleasantly amazed that so many kind thoughts can be achieved from expressing ones feelings, i would have cared for her forever and ever, but it was not to be, when i used to push her wheelchair for miles along the ingoldmells coastline, she used to say " I’m tired now babe can we sleep" I couldn't express how physically drained i was and sleeping by her side is all i wanted to do, but the pain would stop me from hugging her.

woze old son, you're the kind of bloke I aspire to be. A fella with feelings.

Thanks for sharing those photos of your beautiful Jacky.

I can't imagine how you feel, but god bless you mate.

I adore my wife, though she doesn't know it. Maybe one day I'll have to tell her.

such a beautiful tribute 'Woze', Jackie was a beautiful lady (thanks for sharing a photo of her)

you have managed to capture what many couples forget to do and that is to love to the best of your ability, i always try to let my husband know every day i love him, RIP Jackie, my thoughts are with you on this journey of healing, xxxxx hugs Rainy x

thank you , it means so much to me, our family used to always say, put her down or let go off her, when she could walk it was always hand in hand, when she was in the wheelchair I would always stroke her hair, I guess I never listened.

I am pleasantly amazed that so many kind thoughts can be achieved from expressing ones feelings, i would have cared for her forever and ever, but it was not to be, when i used to push her wheelchair for miles along the ingoldmells coastline, she used to say " I’m tired now babe can we sleep" I couldn't express how physically drained i was and sleeping by her side is all i wanted to do, but the pain would stop me from hugging her.

Just make sure that you look after yourself now, both emotionally and physically. It feels like your writing has been very cathartic for you.

I lost my wife on 3rd July. I read your tribute and it made me cry.

Thanks.

Jeremy

please dont cry, i prey that she will be looking over you.my heart goes out to you too. my big brother was going to read my story out at the service,but i simply wrote it out for my own personal comfort. i told him he would not cope with the emotion,but i allowed him to read it out on the day, i was right, he or any family member could not read it out,even the man sized tissues did not work..

take care

Archived