My tribute to my beautifull wife 1963 - 2011

I'm really bad at responding to anything as touching as this, but will do my best. Jacky must have been over the moon to have found someone like you, she obviously had very good taste, as I am sure that you did.

When my mates wife died, one year younger than Jacky, I rambled on to him until he stopped me and said, "Don't even try flower, there's no sense to it". So I will stick to his advice, there really is no sense to it.

I am a great believer that people can't really die when there are others that are alive and still love them, by what I've read Jacky will live in many hearts for many years.

God bless.

I'm really bad at responding to anything as touching as this, but will do my best. Jacky must have been over the moon to have found someone like you, she obviously had very good taste, as I am sure that you did.

When my mates wife died, one year younger than Jacky, I rambled on to him until he stopped me and said, "Don't even try flower, there's no sense to it". So I will stick to his advice, there really is no sense to it.

I am a great believer that people can't really die when there are others that are alive and still love them, by what I've read Jacky will live in many hearts for many years.

God bless.

Seconded :)

jakylady.jpg

th_jacky.jpg

My condolences to such a heart rendering and beautiful tribute, Jacky is a very very beautiful lady, in fact you look a great couple. You seem to be a person who is incredibly strong, to have gone through such an ordeal, but as you say you did it for such a beautiful lady. I think every person will hug their partners a little closer after reading this. Thank you for sharing with us a very personal time, Best wishes to you Wayne.

God bless.

nice one crookesey ....... I couldn't say it like you did.

I wouldn't normally post on a thread of this nature but reading the most natural, sincere and tearjerking post I've ever seen has reduced a 50 yr old man to tears. If ever there was a lesson to cherish and appreciate what you have now this is it.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Archived