Hello - is anybody a member of Green's in Sheffield?

Girl_Shef

Hi there,

I have been going to greens (on and off) for a while now. The friend who recommended me has stopped going now :-(

I just go down to use the equipment (and watch the simpsons) and dont really pay much attention to the classes and such. What social events do they have?

Ste

Hey there :D

i go there 3-4 times a week, although -why did they choose the free coffee when they could have had the free sunbeds :loopy:

Not been to a social event there yet to be honest- although the special food nights do look quite nice and the sunday roast may have to be tried soon :hihi:

Im usually there about 5ish though so don't see any of them when they are on so i don't know how busy they are!

I usually go after work, so that explains why ive never seen them.

Went to Greens last night and they had decided, for whatever reason, to swap the changing rooms round! There were quite a few embarassed people on autopilot going into what they thought the were normal rooms :-)

Originally posted by battouchan

I usually go after work, so that explains why ive never seen them.

Went to Greens last night and they had decided, for whatever reason, to swap the changing rooms round! There were quite a few embarassed people on autopilot going into what they thought the were normal rooms :-)

i saw the notice when i was ther on monday - but still wondered- why did they do that?

am going tonight -but only to go on the sunbed- u gotta take advantage of a months free usage :D :D

is it the greens were all the alcho's and drop outs go...can't exactly remember where it is (lane top area i think) i was asked to go and give em a quote for the window cleaning and it was full of drop outs and lifes special people.

right dump

Archived