Wedding wishing wells

I got a cardboard one from ebay and have decorated it myself, also found a lovely poem online to go with the wishing well. Also got a lovely one for the guest book asking people to write something, other than their names and dates.

I really fancied one of the wooden ones but were out of my league :)

Angi

I've got a cardboard one and decorated it myself too. It was only about £5, plus £2 for the ribbons and other decoration, looks lovely :)

The wooden ones are too expensive (and just not worth the money) IMO, don't want the wishing well worth more than the presents inside it :hihi: x

I've got a cardboard one and decorated it myself too. It was only about £5, plus £2 for the ribbons and other decoration, looks lovely :)

The wooden ones are too expensive (and just not worth the money) IMO, don't want the wishing well worth more than the presents inside it :hihi: x

Hi where did you get yours from ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wedding-wishing-well-/180704083308?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2a12cd7d6c#ht_500wt_1156

These look quite nice, and are made to order in your colour... and if you could pick it up from Barnsley, you could save quite a bit. I wouldn't mind paying £34 for it, and I'm a right tight git :hihi: The ones I was seeing before were between £60-80

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wedding-wishing-well-/180704083308?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2a12cd7d6c#ht_500wt_1156

These look quite nice, and are made to order in your colour... and if you could pick it up from Barnsley, you could save quite a bit. I wouldn't mind paying £34 for it, and I'm a right tight git :hihi: The ones I was seeing before were between £60-80

Well i have to travel to Barnsley to pick my kiddies up from their dads

Archived