Mitch Winehouse

She will be forgotten in a month,her name is synonymous with drug use and what not to aspire to, but it seems that's not what she died from.I feel he is wasting his time, unless

there are other motives .Amy has now become a cash cow and will be milked for as long as it lasts.

She will be forgotten in a month,her name is synonymous with drug use and what not to aspire to, but it seems that's not what she died from.I feel he is wasting his time, unless

there are other motives .Amy has now become a cash cow and will be milked for as long as it lasts.

Hatred is strange, you serial haters can't get your claws out of her can you? I know that you want the thread deleted, however I have high hopes of our admin team, daft that it may seem.

Amy luv, you're better off out of this world, what with some of the {removed} that still inhabit it. Your dad is as awkward as me, he will prevail, and in that so will you, if the foundation saves two lives it will be a 100% success. ;)

Amy luv, you're better off out of this world, what with some of the dick heads that still inhabit it. Your dad is as awkward as me, he will prevail, and in that so will you, if the foundation saves two lives it will be a 100% success. ;)

I'd second that.

Why anyone would want to be mean and hateful to a young girl who is dead is, well, depressing...Your description of the culprits is far too mild....

An alleged druggie and an alleged drunk. Not a good role model to our young was she. Find it hard to understand what all the crocodile tears are about. Will the world miss her, very doubtfull, and as for her "talent" never rated her at all.

I feel sorry for her family. Pity they could not have talked some sense into her.

Regards

Angel.

Archived