Mitch Winehouse

One of my best mates died from total organ failure on 6th April 2009, he was a five star alcoholic. He was also a great guy, it wasn't anyone else's fault, so please stop slinging mud at Mitch, he did his best and failed, but he at least tried.

One of my best mates died from total organ failure on 6th April 2009, he was a five star alcoholic. He was also a great guy, it wasn't anyone else's fault, so please stop slinging mud at Mitch, he did his best and failed, but he at least tried.

I think thats a little harsh Crookesey I don't think he did fail though - he got her the help but the demons got the better of her.

I think thats a little harsh Crookesey I don't think he did fail though - he got her the help but the demons got the better of her.

I didn't mean to be harsh, I will say that he tried but failed to succeed, nowt wrong with that, Amy must have been a veritable nightmare to try to help.

You have no case!!

You are asking me to comment on a completely hyperthetical situation...

Im case you are unsure there is a difference between real and hyperthetical...

You have not asked me how he could have acted...

You have only asked me how I would act...

Now you have mentioned how he acted i will reply as i did before...

He did not do a very good job...

If only he knew, he could have come to you for advice ;)

Who's that then?

Mini-cab driver turned musician turned executor....

Oh....you did not think i meant you?....

I may not have been around long but even I have worked out that despite someone having 18k odd posts, this in itself is no proof of any ability or extent of brain capacity...

Average voice ? you must be joking, x-factor contestants have average voices, she had a great voice, Not sure she was the genius she is made out to be, and I am sure there is more talented people who out there who get far less plaudits, I think Adele for example has a better voice, but she sure as hell was not avearge.

Good luck to her old man seems a decent bloke to me.

Leona Lewis has a far better voice than Amy Winehouse.

Archived