Mitch Winehouse

Leona Lewis has a far better voice than Amy Winehouse.

One is jazz whilst the other is popular, one made it by hard work, the other won a competition, I'm not putting one over the other as they are very different.

Now I will say this only once, this thread is about Mitch Winehouse and the foundation that he intends to start in his daughter's name, not her singing voice.

One is jazz whilst the other is popular, one made it by hard work, the other won a competition, I'm not putting one over the other as they are very different.

Now I will say this only once, this thread is about Mitch Winehouse and the foundation that he intends to start in his daughter's name, not her singing voice.

Hard work? What hard work? None of what you said changes who has the better voice.

You're moaning that the thread isn't about her voice, yet you are joining in replying about her voice too. Excellent stuff.

The thread would dropped out of sight ages ago if people stuck strictly to the original topic. Be grateful.

Hard work? What hard work? None of what you said changes who has the better voice.

You're moaning that the thread isn't about her voice, yet you are joining in replying about her voice too. Excellent stuff.

The thread would dropped out of sight ages ago if people stuck strictly to the original topic. Be grateful.

Performing in jazz clubs is hard work, who kicked your cage by the way?

Bloody keyboard warriors, report the thread if you object to it, or start one if you're capable.

Mini-cab driver turned musician turned executor....

Oh....you did not think i meant you?....

I may not have been around long but even I have worked out that despite someone having 18k odd posts, this in itself is no proof of any ability or extent of brain capacity...

So, you believe Mitch Winehouse to be doing this charity thing as a means of getting self publicity.

Oh, I knew who you mean't. I wanted you to spell it out. Thank you :)

Performing in jazz clubs is hard work, who kicked your cage by the way?

Bloody keyboard warriors, report the thread if you object to it, or start one if you're capable.

Eh? When did I object to the thread? The only person moaning about the way the thread is going is you. i couldn't care less what direction the thread turned.

Singing in jazz clubs is hardly hard work is it. It's something she enjoyed doing.

Archived