Mitch Winehouse

That's nice :)

Yes, we all can't be the village idiot :)

Its irony Agent Orange....

Resorting to a personal attack, albeit against a username pretty much shows you know your "arguement" holds no water....

Still im sure if you ask nicely you can change your own username...

Again...

Its irony Agent Orange....

Resorting to a personal attack, albeit against a username pretty much shows you know your "arguement" holds no water....

Still im sure if you ask nicely you can change your own username...

Again...

Thanks, you are so considerate. Nice to see you are making the effort to get to know me. How many names are you hiding behind, hey? :)

Not me pal....

I am certain our paths have crossed under many of your different names. At least you remain consistent in your views, no matter which username you choose to use :)

Well, I would like to discuss your multiple identities some more, but I cannot be bothered.

So, back to Mitch Winehouse.

Leona Lewis has a far better voice than Amy Winehouse.

Not sure I agree with that but then I find her songs so utterly turd I can't listen to them for the most part.

Winehouse wrote her own songs anyway so they can't really be compared because to me anyway that's a far greater talent than just having a good/great voice, bit of a wasted talent if other people have to write your stuff for you.

Yeah she ****** away a great talent, but there's no need for people to be sticking the boot in.

No examples then. :huh:

And the answer to my question is......................

As for yourself there has been one or two childish name calling remarks, all very easy to do when hiding behind a username. Although i will add from reading threads on here over the past few weeks, your not the only one guilty of this.

And as seen as your counting this is my 5th post.

Archived