Mitch Winehouse

Not a good role model to our young was she.

No. She never tried to be one though.

I never understand the 'role model' argument. She was a singer, that's all.

Will the world miss her, very doubtfull

One could argue that if strangers are talking about her on the internet, the world will miss Amy Winehouse more than it would miss me or you. :)

An alleged druggie and an alleged drunk. Not a good role model to our young was she. Find it hard to understand what all the crocodile tears are about. Will the world miss her, very doubtfull, and as for her "talent" never rated her at all.

I feel sorry for her family. Pity they could not have talked some sense into her.

Regards

Angel.

Despite her demons she had a beautiful unique voice. It's sad how some people have no compassion isn't it angel?.

An alleged druggie and an alleged drunk. Not a good role model to our young was she. Find it hard to understand what all the crocodile tears are about. Will the world miss her, very doubtfull, and as for her "talent" never rated her at all.

I feel sorry for her family. Pity they could not have talked some sense into her.

Regards

Angel.

I think youll find that anyone who can tell a good musician from the crap thats been made day in day out will tell you that Winehouse was one of the best! All her tunes were genuine and her lifestyle was what shaped her music. Anyone who says she will be forgotten about in a month is very deluded!

While im sure people will continue to buy and listen to her music and no doubt her fans will continue to talk about her, but looking at the bigger picture, will the world miss her ? No. And from a media / average man on the street point of view, will she soon be forgotten about ? Yes.

I think youll find that anyone who can tell a good musician from the crap thats been made day in day out will tell you that Winehouse was one of the best! All her tunes were genuine and her lifestyle was what shaped her music. Anyone who says she will be forgotten about in a month is very deluded!

Let's not go overboard. She was an OK singer, nothing special. She was hardly Aretha Franklin. Being dead doesn't make her a brilliant singer.

She will be forgotten in a month,her name is synonymous with drug use and what not to aspire to, but it seems that's not what she died from.I feel he is wasting his time, unless

there are other motives .Amy has now become a cash cow and will be milked for as long as it lasts.

For as long as it lasts? Well that'll be a month according to you.

Does it annoy you that despite her drug abuse and lack of personal ambition, she achieved more in her 27 years than you'll achieve in your entire life?

For as long as it lasts? Well that'll be a month according to you.

Does it annoy you that despite her drug abuse and lack of personal ambition, she achieved more in her 27 years than you'll achieve in your entire life?

But for all her achievements, whatever they where. Lets take a reality check here, she didn't find a cure for cancer. She was a singer song writer and made a made a good living out of it. She will always be remembered by the vast majority of people as a smackhead / druggie / junkie.

Archived