Mitch Winehouse

Despite her demons she had a beautiful unique voice. It's sad how some people have no compassion isn't it angel?.

I thought she hd a very very average bordering on irritating voice.

She was a shocking exampe to our young and she probably died an agonisng death. As a fellow human being i feel sorry for her, no one should have to end their days like that.

It's a very good yard stick is this thread, all the boring, holier than thou posters are anti Amy, whilst the more free thinking, let live posters are pro Amy.

It's a good job that she didn't own a Staffy and was a Daily Mail reader. :rolleyes:

The negativity on SF never fails to surprise me. As far as her being a role model she never was. Also it's not as if she is the only celeb who takes drugs what about the likes of Mick Jagger/ Kurt Cobain etc were they perfect role models I think not.

I thought she hd a very very average bordering on irritating voice.

She was a shocking exampe to our young and she probably died an agonisng death. As a fellow human being i feel sorry for her, no one should have to end their days like that.

My bold - very average? Are you for real? If you find her voice irritating, that's one thing (I disagree, but it's entirely subjective), but to call it average is just plain ridiculous. Her voice is distinctive and unusual.

Here. Listen to

and tell me it's average.

My bold - very average? Are you for real? If you find her voice irritating, that's one thing (I disagree, but it's entirely subjective), but to call it average is just plain ridiculous. Her voice is distinctive and unusual.

Here. Listen to

My bold

Yes i am for real.

Her voice was no better than average and i found it irritating.

I dont need to listen because ive heard her voice before but thanks for the link :)

Here. Listen to

Jessica, it's Closet Guy who is average, not to mention irritating, we however have taste. :D

Well done Mitch, I wish you well with your efforts in using Amy's name and royalties to help people with addiction problems. :thumbsup:

Good luck to him, I say. If something positive can come out of a tragic death, then I am all for it. At least he is getting off his arse and doing something, unlike the naysayers on here :roll:

Archived