Mitch Winehouse

Jessica, it's Closet Guy who is average, not to mention irritating, we however have taste. :D

Just because your musical taste differs from that of Closet Guy, does not of course mean he is not entitled to an opinion...

Personally she was not my bag...

However maybe, had Mr Winehouse dedicated a little more time to steering his Princess in the right direction when she was alive, dear Amy' supporters may not be grieving at this current time...

Average voice ? you must be joking, x-factor contestants have average voices, she had a great voice, Not sure she was the genius she is made out to be, and I am sure there is more talented people who out there who get far less plaudits, I think Adele for example has a better voice, but she sure as hell was not avearge.

Good luck to her old man seems a decent bloke to me.

Just because your musical taste differs from that of Closet Guy, does not of course mean he is not entitled to an opinion...

Personally she was not my bag...

However maybe, had Mr Winehouse dedicated a little more time to steering his Princess in the right direction when she was alive, dear Amy' supporters may not be grieving at this current time...

Do you have any reason to believe he didn't? Unless you have an insight into the family life, then the above is a bit unfair.

A dead Amy sort is sort of obvious.

Why is it? Again, without knowing the history behind the relationship between dad and daughter, it's unfair to blame him. If she had developed a drug problem as a child/teen then maybe questions could be raised, however, if the drug problem was developed as an adult, then what could he have done?

I'd take what Closet Guy say's with a pinch of salt. I mean, this guy doesn't know who he is from one day to the next. You can't expect him to know much else ;):)

Take it with what you like.

My opinion is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in the majority.

Get over it, she was average and now she is sadly dead.

Having a pop at me for my opinion just goes to show what kind of 'fans' she had.

Tell me, what do you do to pass the time when you're not chasing the dragon or spanking the monkey or whatever its called when you do illegal drugs.

Do you have any reason to believe he didn't? Unless you have an insight into the family life, then the above is a bit unfair.

No i have no "insight"....

My 6 year old knows she was a druggie...

So, if he did try to help before her death, he did not do a very good job of it and all the pontificating he is doing at the moment is really rather late and boring...

He is clearly riddled with guilt, which is very sad but enevitable as he (in my opinion) allowed the Amy wagon to roll on and now the wheels have fallen off with the ultimate sacrifice being the end result...

Why is it? Again, without knowing the history behind the relationship between dad and daughter, it's unfair to blame him. If she had developed a drug problem as a child/teen then maybe questions could be raised, however, if the drug problem was developed as an adult, then what could he have done?

Hows about giving her a moral centre, some standards, some self respect?

All of those things would have helped her stay on the straight and narrow instead of choosing a life of drugs.

Anyway, whatever his reasons for doing what hes doing i hope its a success.

Take it with what you like.

My opinion is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in the majority.

Get over it, she was average and now she is sadly dead.

Having a pop at me for my opinion just goes to show what kind of 'fans' she had.

Tell me, what do you do to pass the time when you're not chasing the dragon or spanking the monkey or whatever its called when you do illegal drugs.

Firstly, I am not a fan, however, I appreciate talent when I see it. Secondly, the last paragraph really does show what kind of person you are.

Archived