Mitch Winehouse

Firstly, I am not a fan, however, I appreciate talent when I see it. Secondly, the last paragraph really does show what kind of person you are.

Dont try for the high ground now pal.

You started getting all sarky...

I'd take what Closet Guy say's with a pinch of salt. I mean, this guy doesn't know who he is from one day to the next. You can't expect him to know much else

If you cant take it then dont start it!

Admiting your not even a fan proves you were just stirring.

Time for you to go bye bye :wave:

No i have no "insight"....

My 6 year old knows she was a druggie...

So, if he did try to help before her death, he did not do a very good job of it and all the pontificating he is doing at the moment is really rather late and boring...

He is clearly riddled with guilt, which is very sad but enevitable as he (in my opinion) allowed the Amy wagon to roll on and now the wheels have fallen off with the ultimate sacrifice being the end result...

So, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Many years down the line, your daughter develops a drug problem, how would you deal with it?

So, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Many years down the line, your daughter develops a drug problem, how would you deal with it?

You want to stop trying to take us off topic?

You want a thread about parenting or drugs then start one.

Stop trying to cause trouble.

Dont try for the high ground now pal.

You started getting all sarky...

If you cant take it then dont start it!

Admiting your not even a fan proves you were just stirring.

Time for you to go bye bye :wave:

Firstly, I am not your pal and secondly, you talk rubbish :)

1) Judging by the majority of this thread already, hopeless case for this cause...

2) Would it not be better to invest this money into an existing charity which has experience, infrastructure and a track record, rather than just glorifying her name?

3) With today's news about the withdrawal of funding for charities, is this case special enough to warrant an investment from the public pocket? (Yes I know her estate is being put towards to it too!)

To add to the current direction of the thread. Yes she had a very good voice, truly amazing at times. Personally I avoided her because she was an absolute f'up who was wreaked by drugs and friends, she was totally irresponsible and shameful from the clips I saw of her 'performing', if she even bothered to turn up that is (even though she'd already taken the money!)

You want to stop trying to take us off topic?

You want a thread about parenting or drugs then start one.

Stop trying to cause trouble.

Genuine question. I am asking the armchair experts to clarify how Amy's dad could have prevented her from being a 'druggie'. I think it's relevant given the comments previous.

1) Judging by the majority of this thread already, hopeless case for this cause...

2) Would it not be better to invest this money into an existing charity which has experience, infrastructure and a track record, rather than just glorifying her name?

3) With today's news about the withdrawal of funding for charities, is this case special enough to warrant an investment from the public pocket? (Yes I know her estate is being put towards to it too!)

To add to the current direction of the thread. Yes she had a very good voice, truly amazing at times. Personally I avoided her because she was an absolute f'up who was wreaked by drugs and friends, she was totally irresponsible and shameful from the clips I saw of her 'performing', if she even bothered to turn up that is (even though she'd already taken the money!)

My bold.

A few of us at work thought this would be a better idea too.

The group was split about 60 40 in favour of those who thought daddy was just using her name.

But the overall feeling was it dosent matter if he is as long as people get the help.

Archived