Mitch Winehouse

So, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Many years down the line, your daughter develops a drug problem, how would you deal with it?

A very hyperthetical question there....

I am not arrogant enough to expect that having such a role model father as me :loopy: would keep her on the straight and narrow however should such a time occur I will deal with it, rather that celebrate with her as she makes a profit out of the option of rehab...

A very hyperthetical question there....

I am not arrogant enough to expect that having such a role model father as me :loopy: would keep her on the straight and narrow however should such a time occur I will deal with it, rather that celebrate with her as she makes a profit out of the option of rehab...

You haven't really answered the question, have you? :suspect:

COMMENT:

As a parent I could never condone, rather I had to slate her as a person in front of my children because of how she conducted her life.

I know if a few years time most will be forgotten and she will be just described as a troubled young adult, but in reality she was a scag head who was no better than the thieves and thugs who strut our estates and dark alleyways, well other than she had a voice at times...

Archived