Mitch Winehouse

Just because your musical taste differs from that of Closet Guy, does not of course mean he is not entitled to an opinion...

Personally she was not my bag...

However maybe, had Mr Winehouse dedicated a little more time to steering his Princess in the right direction when she was alive, dear Amy' supporters may not be grieving at this current time...

You didn't chose your user name lightly, did you? :rolleyes:

The evidence shows otherwise.

If i am entitled then there will be no need for you to answer this or any other post i make in this thread.

Haha. I've got nothing more pressing to waste my time on right now, so it might as well be you.

The thing you said that I took issue with was claiming Winehouse's voice was average.

It is patently ridiculous to claim that a woman who sold millions of albums - as a singer, rather than a manufactured popstar - has an average voice. You know that, you're just persisting with it to be contrary.

You're quite entitled to say that you don't like her voice, or find it irritating, as I said in my first post. But to claim it's average is just, well, stupid.

Haha. I've got nothing more pressing to waste my time on right now, so it might as well be you.

Get a job.

The thing you said that I took issue with was claiming Winehouse's voice was average.

You took issue with my opinion.

Your insitsing its wrong.

Who are you to tell me whos music/voice i should find average or exceptional.

Such arrogance:rolleyes:

It is patently ridiculous to claim that a woman who sold millions of albums - as a singer, rather than a manufactured popstar - has an average voice. You know that, you're just persisting with it to be contrary.

If you ask everyone on SF, all hundred odd thousand members if they liked her voice, most would say no.

If you ask the whole population of the UK if they liked her voice thn mot would say no.

Otherwise shed have been far more popular than any recording artist in history.

She wasnt.

For the final time i think her voice was average.

Jeez, youd think i was the one who sold her the crack the way im being slated on her:roll:

I think if Winehouse had looked like a Susan Boyle type she wouldn't have got much attention.

Because Susan Boyle doesn't get much attention, does she? Disappeared into obscurity and never sold another record, isn't that right?

Jesus H. Christ.

Archived