Mitch Winehouse

Get a job.

One day. Right now the government pays me to sit around.

You took issue with my opinion.

Your insitsing its wrong.

Who are you to tell me whos music/voice i should find average or exceptional.

Such arrogance:rolleyes:

I'm telling you that a successful recording artist does not have an average voice.

I have an average voice. The person in the pub who does karaoke has an average voice. X factor rejects have an average voice. Etc.

By no rational measurement does Amy Winehouse have an average voice. That's not arrogance. It is a fact.

If you ask everyone on SF, all hundred odd thousand members if they liked her voice, most would say no.

If you ask the whole population of the UK if they liked her voice thn mot would say no.

Otherwise shed have been far more popular than any recording artist in history.

She wasnt.

For the final time i think her voice was average.

Jeez, youd think i was the one who sold her the crack the way im being slated on her:roll:

I've got nothing for this bit. It doesn't really make sense.

Probably right there.

She was attractive in the early days then the drugs took hold and it was a 1 way ticket to skanksvile..

She was attractive - and the press slate her for being fat and having a skin problem....must have done wonders for her confidence.

One day. Right now the government pays me to sit around.

:rolleyes:

I'm telling you that a successful recording artist does not have an average voice.

Really?

I have an average voice. The person in the pub who does karaoke has an average voice. X factor rejects have an average voice. Etc.

By no rational measurement does Amy Winehouse have an average voice. That's not arrogance. It is a fact.

In your opinion, not mine.

I think she had a good voice at times, but that is not a fact!

No?

Ok then. Whatever. I can't be bothered.

Amy Winehouse had an average voice. Which is presumably why music critics raved about it, she was compared to a lot of very great singers, she sold millions of albums and made a lot of money out of it. Her very average voice.

YOU WIN, PEOPLE. Your logic has defeated me.

You seem so sure about Amy's fathers failings so I assumed you would know how to "deal with it".

Never assume...

To assume makes an ass out of u and me...

Asking such a ridiculously left field question reminds me of The Blue Stone of Galveston sketch from Blackadder...

Archived