Mitch Winehouse

Never assume...

To assume makes an ass out of u and me...

Asking such a ridiculously left field question reminds me of The Blue Stone of Galveston sketch from Blackadder...

Your reluctance to answer the question seems to suggest you haven't got any answers to the question I posed.

A bit unfair to criticise someone, when you wouldn't know how to deal with the same situation, if put in the same position.

So I assume from the negative posts that some of you are not in favour of Mitch's idea. I don't understand why, nor do I understand the thread changing into whether Amy was a good singer or not. We are all aware that her life was a mess, apart from her work, I would like to see her death count for something, it's not as if she was a nasty person.

So I assume from the negative posts that some of you are not in favour of Mitch's idea. I don't understand why, nor do I understand the thread changing into whether Amy was a good singer or not. We are all aware that her life was a mess, apart from her work, I would like to see her death count for something, it's not as if she was a nasty person.

I personally am in favour of him using her fame and royalties to help people with addiction....

Jessica, it's Closet Guy who is average, not to mention irritating, we however have taste. :D

Just because you may like Amy Winehouse's music doesn't mean that someone who isn't a fan doesn't have taste. I'm no fan of Ms Winehouse's music, I did find her voice to be very very annoying. So i could easily say it's actually you who has no taste, but that would only be my opinion and not an actual fact. One persons taste in music differs from somebody else's.

As has already been posted and it's something you Winehouse fans have to accept that most people years down the line will remember Amy for her drink and drug problems more than her music.

Because Susan Boyle doesn't get much attention, does she? Disappeared into obscurity and never sold another record, isn't that right?

Jesus H. Christ.

I said a Susan Boyle "Type" not Boyle herself as she is now.

Just because you may like Amy Winehouse's music doesn't mean that someone who isn't a fan doesn't have taste. I'm no fan of Ms Winehouse's music, I did find her voice to be very very annoying. So i could easily say it's actually you who has no taste, but that would only be my opinion and not an actual fact. One persons taste in music differs from somebody else's.

As has already been posted and it's something you Winehouse fans have to accept that most people years down the line will remember Amy for her drink and drug problems more than her music.

A bit like Billy Holiday then. :rolleyes:

I rest my case. If you are in a clear position to criticise someone for their apparent failings, then surely, it would be acceptable to believe that you have an idea how that person could have avoided those failings :)

You have no case!!

You are asking me to comment on a completely hyperthetical situation...

Im case you are unsure there is a difference between real and hyperthetical...

You have not asked me how he could have acted...

You have only asked me how I would act...

Now you have mentioned how he acted i will reply as i did before...

He did not do a very good job...

Archived