If i run over a cat are the owners liable for any damage?

Maybe your opinion is not held in so high a regard as you imagine ?

Maybe the OP was looking for a consensus or someone with legal insight rather than just someone thinking its another anti cat topic while they sit there stroking their pussy ?

You seem very interested and obviously my opinion doesn't count but that doesn't stop me answering the question does it ? You seem to have an insight into what the OP was wanting how strange that you mention stroking your pussy :huh:

You seem very interested and obviously my opinion doesn't count but that doesn't stop me answering the question does it ? You seem to have an insight into what the OP was wanting how strange that you mention stroking your pussy :huh:

No, stroking your pussy :hihi:

Not entirely convinced that mods "lock" threads for their mates on command, not mods that last anyway.

Well done on making anyone who gives a damn about cats hate you by the way, nice marketing strategy.

They should stop being so touchy and have some real kids.

Its probably just wishful thinking on my part :D

What you have to understand is Im the sort of bloke that's been trying to blow his own trumpet for years without success.

Not entirely convinced that mods "lock" threads for their mates on command, not mods that last anyway.

Well done on making anyone who gives a damn about cats hate you by the way, nice marketing strategy.

First of all he's not actually my mate, i don't know him from Adam, have never met him or corresponded elsewhere.

Secondly i'm not looking for cat related work.

Nice try at trolling though, almost as good as the gardening service you offer, crap. :hihi:

Cats can cause immense damage, not just from being hit, many years back a neighbour of mine started his car up, unbeknown to him a cat was laying under the car, leaving out the grisly details the cat ended up in the engine. The cat owner was quite abusive in regards to her cat being killed believing every car owner should check under the bonnet before starting a car up? It cost the neighbour hundreds in repairs & clean up, though he claimed on his insurance, & the insurance paid up, the insurance company did approach the cat owner for the cost of the repairs, whether she paid up or not I don’t know, this was about 15 years back.

Archived