If i run over a cat are the owners liable for any damage?

First of all he's not actually my mate, i don't know him from Adam, have never met him or corresponded elsewhere.

Secondly i'm not looking for cat related work.

Nice try at trolling though, almost as good as the gardening service you offer, crap. :hihi:

That will be why you used the word "mate" in the post asking him to lock the thread then?

So you're a liar, well we knew that anyway.

to the OP ... would you ask the same of a parent if you'd knocked down their child if it was out unsupervised ???

get a grip.

Very good question.

I would imagine that someone of authority would ask that question at some stage though, depending on the age of the child, but it would not be appropriate to be asked by the person involved in the RTA.

That will be why you used the word "mate" in the post asking him to lock the thread then?

So you're a liar, well we knew that anyway.

Its ok love, he was probably just being polite.

(Im not actually in love with you by the way)

Very good question.

I would imagine that someone of authority would ask that question at some stage though, depending on the age of the child, but it would not be appropriate to be asked by the person involved in the RTA.

I think this is an attempt at extreme trolling, quite a few on here know that i had a young child taken from me due to a rta.

I have a question, Why does anyone mentioning cats provoke such stern responses ?

Ive seen less venom in topics questioning if Mohamed had pedophile tendencies than some in which cats are talked about.

Serious question, why is it ?

Archived