Buying a brand new car - Finance

Hi, i am looking to buy a brand new car, i am wanting it on finance but want to pay it off over 3 years with 0% and no extra payments or anything. So for example i buy one for £8000, thats all i want to pay, nothing more, spread over a number of years. i know this is possible as a friend of mine got a deal from Seat for this, anyone know anywhere else that offers this at all?

Thanks

Most 0% deals are bogus. Occasionally, the manufacturers will offer the deal through their own finance houses, which basically is just another way of discounting the car. What you have to bear in mind, is the fact that this is usually offered on cars that have a poor residual value, so either way.....you pay in the end.

If you need finance, by far the best way, is to decide on your budget and get a bank loan. Then go find a seller that is cash hungry and bid low.

My missus bought a new ka from Lookers,she managed to get goodies thrown in and a small discount for cash,

She paid £10.400 for it and went back to sell it to them 18 months later with 3.400 miles on the clock,fully serviced and unblemished,their best offer was £5500,needless to say she refused and it sold to the first to view for £6500.

My advice would be to buy nearly new and let someone else take the hit for you.

Archived