Looking for an RPG group

Zenmaster

Hey I also play with Historian & DoctorB! lol. Just thought Id say Hi. Im The gm for Vampire the dark Ages, so if you have any questions you can feel free to pm me on here and I will answer them. If its about d+d ask doctorb or historian, I am quite new to d+d so would not be much use on that particular game. Hope to see you soon.

What's the likleyhood of me getting into a game when I've never played an RPG game before? None of my friends are willing to play with me, so my beginners D&D set has remained unused!!!

I have, however, managed to bully some of my friends to play Magic with me, but their hearts not in it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd be interested in an RPG group, if it's friendly. I've never played RPG before, my interest comes from PC games which use DandD system, and have played the odd tabletop game in the past. If you didn't mind a beginner joining in, then I'd be up for it. Can't offer complete commitment cos got job with late shifts sometimes.

thats it

Hi Goblin07

We play on sundays usualy from 3pm to 8:30pm allthough sometimes we start at 1pm.

We dont mind beginners, Actually thats the best time to start playing when you know nothing. Currently we play 4 weeks of d&d and then 4 weeks of vampire the dark ages (will move on to Modern day at some point but Im the gm and its planned to span on for years, it all depends how the characters advance)

We currently have 4 in our group but there is still room for a 5th. Pm me if your interested

• 1 month later...

The Sheffield Roleplay Society meets in the Queens Head Pub every Wednesday and Thursday Nights, food is served in the pub until 6.50 and things kick off at around 7. We meet in the private function room upstairs, the Society is FREE, and you pay only for the drinks you buy.

All RPG either played or supported, and we are open to new players, GMs, single players or groups looking to relocate.

Email me for further details on

ROTTOK@sky.com

The Sheffield Roleplay Society meets in the Queens Head Pub every Wednesday and Thursday Nights, food is served in the pub until 6.50 and things kick off at around 7. We meet in the private function room upstairs, the Society is FREE, and you pay only for the drinks you buy.

All RPG either played or supported, and we are open to new players, GMs, single players or groups looking to relocate.

Email me for further details on

ROTTOK@sky.com

Is that big John, Steve or any of that lot?

Wilf

Sure is dude, its John.

I have a mobile number for you, but I dont know if its current, Email me at the ROTTOK address and if you come back to Sheff this summer we will be pleased to see you down at the club!

Seeya soon Wilf....

Archived