Deportation farce

If he is still a risk to women and children, he is still compromising others' right to freedom from degrading treatment.

On the other hand, it is a known fact that he has two children who have a right to family life.

As a general rule, we do not, in this country, imprison someone because they might commit a crime in future. We do so because they have committed a crime, and once they've served their sentence we let them out again. (In some cases, the sentence lasts a lifetime, of course.)

None in theory; quite a few in practice because whoever has the kids (often the mother) simply won't let them see their father.
I agree but that's an issue that should have redress through the courts system.

And, of course, children whose father is in jail. As this man was.

I was really answering the poster in the driest sense, whilst it might not be ideal from a parenting point of view, incarcerated fathers are not denied visits from the children they're separated from.

Like I said in my last topic the human right act is a joke used to justify having a week government that has not got the balls to do the decent thing by its own people.

Anyone of the do-good dipsticks that were on my topic asking for further evidence that the human right act is being abused, well here is another example for you to play down.

I would deport these people and anyone fighting their corner should be given the opportunity to leave with them.

Anyone of the do-good dipsticks that were on my topic asking for further evidence that the human right act is being abused, well here is another example for you to play down..

This is not an example of the human rights act being abused. We've asked for someone to point out where, and nobody has managed to do so.

Archived